URECO Hot Water

URECO Hot Water (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Plumbers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by URECO Hot Water

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Gaz
GazPerth, WA

A pleasure to deal with

The quoting process and installation was quick and pain free. Their staff were all polite and helpful. The office/accounts guy made a mistake on the installation time and didnt seem to concerned about what i had previously arranged with the quotation team. Overall a great company to deal with

Carol Desmond
Carol DesmondPerth, WA

Great Service

Very easy to deal with. Quick service. Very helpful. Second time I have used them. Would recommend them. Installers were very quick and professional. Payment was easy. A very pleasant buying experience

Dave
Dave

Solar HWS - East Fremantle

Excellent advice, great price, extremely prompt delivery. Old system was removed easily and without mess. Faultless service. I'm very happy with the product. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the UrEco team.

Prompt and Efficient Service

I live in regional WA, and received a very favourable quote for supply and installation of a Midea heat pump hot water system. I had one of these installed at a previous address, and was very impressed with the electricity saving of the system. The installer arrived on time, had all the tools and equipment needed to install the HWS, and did a very neat and professional job. The old electric storage HWS was taken away and the job site left clean and tidy. I would recommend UrEco for anyone looking at installing an energy efficient HWS.

Greg .
Greg .Perth, WA

Best Deal in WA

Great Communication throughout the process, Professional and courteous install, you cant fault this company. their product is the best on the market, with the longest warranty, and by far the best value for money you will find anywhere , after researching every available solar replacement..
highly recommended

Betty
BettyPerth, WA

Fantastic service from UrEco Solar Hot water

Can not fault the great work from the three guys that installed our hot water system.They were very friendly and efficient all mess was cleaned up so we are over the moon with the job they done for us.Good job and well done to them.
Thanks Again
Eric & Betty Austin

Bewls
BewlsPerth, WA

Fanbloodytastic!

Thank you so much for being able to fit and install the hot water system for our Mum, it was an absolute pleasure to deal with you and your team from start to finish, everyone was so professional, prompt and courteous throughout the whole process and the boys who did the install were super efficient with no fuss and no mess so many thanks to them also.
Rest assured I wont have any hesitation in the future calling you if I ever have need of any of your services.

Alwyn
AlwynPerth, WA

Informative, Friendly and professional

Richard Parsons
Richard ParsonsPerth, WA

Heat Pump

UrEco Solar HWS

I recently purchased a roof-top UrEco solar HWS after our Solahart system literally rusted out just outside its 5-year warranty. The service from UrEco was light-years better than Solahart's - they attended within 2-hours of my phone call with a new replacement HWS, were efficient, tidy and effective with no need for call-backs to rectify problems. I have no hesitation in recommending UrEco for their high standard of service. The system has been working perfectly from day one.

Couldnt be happier

Other Plumbers

Reasonable price and excellent service

UrEco was very helpful and professional. From the first phone call to the installation, it was a pleasant experience. Nice to deal with people who know their job and the product well. Contrast that to the SolaHart salesman who snorted and ridiculed us for not buying his product (which was almost $1000 more). He said "Well, I guess you can call me when it breaks!" I don't think so.

Find out how URECO Hot Water compares to other Plumbers

The product is good but best of all was the professional service by the guys who came and installed it. Both men pleasant and polite, and cleaned up after themselves and the electrician took time to explain booster etc. would certainly recommend this company, cheers Di

Envirosun split system

UrEco were good to deal with, on time, efficient, reasonable price. One month on, and no problems. Alex was very patient discussing and emailing options with me beforehand. Happy to recommend.

Reasonable price and prompt service

Prompt action. Reasonable price and very happy with the service. Hope they will continue the good work in maintenance as well if/when required. I am happy to recommend Alex and his team.

bob
bobperth

Great

Great install on a roof covered with solar panels Tight access but done well Top crew If product as good as install wont need an other system for a long time! Would recommend with out any hesitation

Ureco Hot Water System Heat Pump

After our old electric storage heater failed. I chose to use URECO solar and hot water systems, after ringing around and speaking to a number of suppliers. I was impressed with there honesty and advice given to me at the time and was ultimately happy with the installation of our new system (Stiebel eltron heat pump) we are a family of six and have not run out of hot water yet? and are pleased we the potential savings over our original system.
I would recommend them to others if asked as there workmanship was on point.
job well done in my books

Egg
Egg

Great product and installed very quickly

Exactly what we were after

Great product, installed neatly and professionally. Would consider getting another unit if I needed double the hot water in one place and was able to do so at the time.

CliveS
CliveSPerth

Impressive, better than expected

I had numerous discussions via email before I committed to buy it.
Installation was delayed a couple of days due to rain and high winds - Very smart :)
The installation was very well executed, and the guys were friendly and professional.
The hot water system works great, much better than I was expecting it to be - I have only used the booster a few times.
Great!

Les Davey
Les DaveyPiara Waters

Bosch Heat Pump Hot Water System

Alex could have not been more helpful in explaining options available. Paid deposit on Wednesday and system installed on Friday. Excellent customer service from all involved. Great job by all

Tina
TinaPerth, WA

Excellent and prompt service

I initially contacted UrEco via their Facebook page to enquire about a heat pump to replace an old gas storage HWS. Alex took the time to answer all my queries in detail via text, email and phone call and we arranged a visit to their premises to view the Bosch heat pump. Installation was arranged for early the following week, and we were extremely impressed by the work of their plumber and gas fitter, Rob and their electrician, Brad who were punctual, skilled and efficient. We have since received a follow up call from their very helpful customer services staff to check all is well. Very impressed with this company and reassuring to know that they are available for any future service needs.

Great system. Looks good on the roof.

Called Ureco, they arrived a couple of days later. The solar hot water that was in place was very old and leaking, the panels and tank were removed and the new system fitted into the same area as the old system. The new system was connected up without a problem and the plumbers explained what needed to be done over time. Thank you for a great job. Well done.

Great!

Quick safe and the sparkies plumbers workers were nice people. Office staff were nice and efficient will use this company again a lot of larger companies can learn from them

vivi