URECO Hot Water

URECO Hot Water (page 3 of 4)

See the Best Plumbers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by URECO Hot Water

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Fast Service

Within 24 hours of contacting UrEco I had a brand new Solar Hot Water system installed. Very pleased and the new system was impeccably installed with very neat work. One Two

Quality and Service

I previously had a Solarhart. My unit broke down on the Friday night.Called a few suppliers and got ridiculous prices. Some deals offered at $400 discount if I purchase straight away. Very pushy salespeople. Rang UrEco after hours and received a call straight back. Was fitted on the Monday at the time they said they would be here. Water was the hottest it has ever been and the price was 1K less. Had what I thought was an issue and was sent a video explaining everything Really happy. Best thing is they called back to see if everything was working ok. Now that's service.

Top Job

Brilliant job from start to finish. Every staff member was polite, efficient and communication was always effective. Highly recommend this amazing company.

Mick
MickPerth

Prompt and courteous service

The work team arrived on schedule and were well mannered and efficient, the work was completed within the stated time and the site cleared up. It appeared that customer satisfaction was a primary concern to the company.

liz29
liz29Perth, WA

happy with new system

Very happy with no fuss service. System was installed when they promised and seems very well done. System works eceptionally well, not sure how I lived with my old, barely working system for so long. Great company to deal with, highly recommend.

DBarton
DBartonPerth, WA

Efficiency at its best!

Heat pump install

I Can’t fault this company. Install was as discussed for a good price. They also went beyond new fittings by ensuring they had good quality insulation over the exsposed pipes and fittings, to improve efficiency.

Bosch Heat Pump

Heat Pumps Perth and UrEco were informative, very helpful, efficient, prompt and friendly. We are very pleased with the service we are both received and with the new hot water system.

Very happy

Very happy with the solar hot water system and the service. The Ureco team, from the office to the installers were fantastic. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for solar hot water

Sarah Peters
Sarah PetersPerth

Solar Hot Water System

Our old hot water system tank split on New Years Eve and we called around to get some quotes and find out how soon it could be done. All the other companies we rang were a fair bit more expensive for the same brand and size system and it couldn’t be done for over a week.
Ureco came to the rescue and installed on the next business day after the new year public holiday and there price was great. We were also extremely happy with the blokes who came to install it.
Would highly recommend Ureco!

Great job Thanks URECO

Easy company to deal with in regards to getting a quote and good knowledge of what we required, no issues with install, job completed within the time said, respectful install staff. Would recommend to family and friends . Thanks

Bart
BartPerth, WA

A breath of fresh air

We had a new closed solar hot water system installed, to replace the Conergy system that fell apart after only 7 years. The price was right, the installation went really smooth and was communicated very well. Had a slight leak after installation but that was fixed the next day without a fuss.
The system seems to give work better than the Conergy, hotter water and better flow.
Time will tell but the first impression is great!

Aui
AuiPerth

Great product & service

I had the old but still working hot water solar panel removed (to give the roof space to the new electric solar panels) and replaced by Sanden Heat Pump. The solar panel removal service took only a short time without any hassles and the installation of the new heat pump was done very neatly and took only a few hours. The new heat pump has been working fantastically. We were surprised by how quiet it was when the compressor was running. Although the Sanden price is relatively high compared with other brands, I consider it as a long-term investment. It comes with longer warrantee than other brands that I compared. Thanks Ureco.

Excellent warranty service

We have had our Sanden Heat Pump hot water system for about 3 years now and are delighted with how it (almost silently) goes about the business of transferring heat energy to the tank from the outside air on even the coldest Perth day!
Last month however, we noticed a small leak from the tank outlet which had started to corrode the outer tank liner and saturate the insulation. Luckily, the tank has a 10 year warranty on the tank and was replaced with no fuss.
Thanks to Alex and the crew at URECO for a job well done.

Great, the sun is cheaper than Gas.

The Installers arrived a few minutes early and removed the old solar system, without hassle and replaced it with a New System. There was nothing to complain about. They explained the changes, new systems have, such as a thermal control system and flow rate adjuster. Cleaned up completely and were gone before lunch.
The New ENVIROSUN TSPlus has allowed us to turn off the instantaneous Gas. Thanks UrEco.

the best job great hot water

very satisfied with service and the punctuality of the two servicemen . the final fitting of the unit was professianly done all the clean up&site left clean and tidy thanks

Excellent investment

Very pleased with our new 250l Sanden heat pump hot water system. We got the Slim tank version to fit our limited space. Plenty of lovely hot water. The selling point for us was the quiet operation. The team at Ureco were fabulous, friendly, able to answer all our questions and installation was efficient. And the plumber and electrician were efficient, tidy and easy to work with.

James
JamesPerth

They made sure I had what I wanted and what I needed.

My solar hot water system recently broke down and I needed it fixed. The team at Ureco had been helping me out by fixing a system for me installed badly by another company (a bunch of cowboys) prior to this installation. This time, Ureco gave me the bad news regarding the old system but also gave me a range of solutions regarding replacement. I opted for full replacement and it was installed on the day agreed, at the price agreed enabling hot showers that evening for all the family with no hassles. The team really looked after us and I recommend them for installation and maintenance. I am glad to be with Ureco now 100%, they are so professional.

Quick and effective

UrEco responded quickly to our broken hot water system and placed temporary system in late on a Friday afternoon so we had hot water over the weekend. They then came back at a time suitable to us and placed our new heat pump in with no stress. All the staff were friendly and helpful.

Great Guys, Great Job, Best Product

Ureco and the guys recently installed a Sanden heat pump. Leagues better than my old solar water heater. The guys on site did a fantastic job, fast and efficient and knowledgeable when questions asked. The Team at Ureco provided great initial advice and recommendations and excellent customer service throughout. Would recommend both Ureco and Sanden to anyone. Great Job.

Excellent service

I recently purchased a solar hot water system and I am delighted with it. We bought a house a few wks ago and they existing system broke down so these guys came out and put a temporary system in until we could have our full one installed. Having two small kids without hot water for the wkend would have been a nightmare but Alex in the office and Jason cane to the rescue. The level of service both Alex and Jason provided was second to none. Even though buying a new system wasn't ideal after just purchasing our home UrEco took a lot of the pain away and probided a fluid and painless experience. Thank you

Derek
Derek

Prompt efficient service

UrEco promptly gave me stand by hot water when my solar HWS failed in the middle on winter. When they came and did the job ( a couple of days) they were efficient, courteous and cleaned up after themselves. The boss even came and inspected their work after the job but of course I had no complaints and still don't. The HWS has been running perfectly since that date. I would recommend UrEco for a Solar HWS. Both efficient, clean and a very good price.

Derek.

Liz
LizPerth

Excellent service and product

From start to finish I can not fault UrEco.
Alex was very competent and knowledgable and most importantly not pushy.
The installer was very polite, tidy and did a great job.
Would highly recommend product and company.

My hot water system broke down. After a phone call and contact with UrEco a new system was organised. The only delay with the install was the rain. As soon as it was safe the crew came back and installed the new HWS. Great to have hot water again. My thanks to the install crew and Claudia. Impressive service. I can recommend them to anyone.

Phoned up regarding new solar hot water system, Alex was very informative about our options and once we decided what we wanted the job was booked in the same week. The fitting team who came did a great job, very tidy, a great service all round from initial enquiry to installation. very pleased.