Urine Free

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Urine Free

Tee Kay
Tee KaySouth West, WA

sadly did not do job

I had cat pee odour to remove in carpet....i am up to my third application and the smell still remains. this last time I literally poured the remaining contents on the affected area, saturating the carpet in desperation. It is currently still drying but the smell is still very obvious and I am somewhat deflated at the thought this smell cannot be removed.

Review collected in partnership with Urine Free

Synthetic grass - no effect

I recently purchased the 10L tub to spray our fake grass where my 2 dogs do their business. It has not made a great deal of impact and for the price, I won't be buying it every couple of months. Disappointed.

Fake grass
Fake grass
Dan L.Urine Free

Doesn't seem to be working...

Been using Urine Free since I got my puppy two weeks ago and this hasn't stopped him from his usual spots nor is it helping neutralise the urine smell in our home.

For the price of a bottle, it's quite disappointing not to see any results.

Jordan

Thank you for this... I will give your recos a go and see how it turns out.

Jordan

I've been using this on laminate flooring and tiles... Sadly, my puppy still pees on the same areas despite the number of times I've sprayed on Urine Free. White vinegar and baking soda seems to work better and is cheaper too.

HarryMelbourne

Didn't work

Used it a few times, but still the smell remained.I even tried to use a more powerful sprayer.
I also used backward deodorizer that is recommended to be used .

Carpet Cleaning Products

Find out how Urine Free compares to other Carpet Cleaning Products

Onic83
Onic83asked

Could this product help with my dog doing number 2s in the same unwanted spot on our footpath?

Hi Onic83,

Thanks for getting in contact with us.

urineFREE is a bacteria and enzyme solution that destroys and "eats" the uric crystals left behind from urine and will clean any other biological matter like feaces or food spills but it is not designed as a deterent or repellant.

Urine is made up of uric crystals and in the middle of the crystals are "pheromones". If a dog or a cat can smell a pheromone, it can encourage them to revisit in the same area. Thats why a solution like urineFREE works so well here. Sometimes though it is behavioural, and in this case, urineFREE will not work to stop them going in that area and a repellant might be more what you are looking for.

Rachel

Frannieasked

I have used urine off for my cats in the past and have always been happy with it. However, I just ordered a new batch (August 2020) and it appears the formula has changed. It is now heavily perfumed (which makes me sneeze) and it stained my carpet, which it has never done before. I will not use this product in the future unless I can use what I believe is the old formula.
Has anyone else had these issues?

Hi Frannie,

Thank you for your question.

We have not changed our formulation for urineFREE, it has always been scented. However, we do usually have a Fragrance Free range. It is not currently available on our website as we are testing a new formulation for this specific range only.

You may have previously ordered the Fragrance Free range, hence why the change in smell?

With regards to the stain on your carpet, in some instances, the acid in the urine and some carpet fibres can form tannin while the urine is drying and this can result in a carpet stain.

Often stains may become larger, darker and the odour stronger when they rise to the surface – this is common. This is the urine in the sublayers rising to the surface for further treatment and removal. These stains can take two to three treatments with urineFREE and you will see the stains become lighter and smaller upon further treatments until they eventually disappear. Read more about cleaning your carpet.

Sometimes the stain is just dirt. Try removing these carpet stains with a mild detergent and water.

You can find out more here: https://www.urinefree.com.au/faq/what-is-the-stain-around-the-area-of-carpet-i-treated

We hope this helps!

Thanks,
Dan

Frannie

I have never noticed a fragrance free label. How do you know if it is this - on old stock still in stores? I cannot use the scented one as it makes me sneeze and the smell will not go away.

Dan L.Urine Free

Hi Frannie, the label for the Fragrance Free range is different. You can see it here: https://www.urinefree.com.au/wp-content/uploads/UFFRGFREE750ML-WEB.png

We can't be sure if there would be any stock left at our retailers unfortunately, but you could call the ones located close to you to find out. You can find the list of these here: https://www.urinefree.com.au/find-a-retailer

Alternatively, keep an eye out for the release of the new Fragrance Free formulation. We will announce it via email and social media.

We hope this helps.

Thanks,
Dan

Clare P
Clare Pasked

Our backyard is approximately 60 square metres with artificial turf, and we have one German Shepherd. How much of this product would you recommend we use? Would it be a whole 5l bottle for each use or should that last a few uses? Thanks

Get an answer from our members and Urine Free representatives