3.6

57%14%29%

Good for eczema and dry skin
Plenty of natural ingredients
Overly oily formula
Brand Manager for UVNatural? Claim your listing.

Angel
AngelPerth2 posts
  Top Review

Best Natural Sunscreen on The Market

I researched natural sunscreens thoroughly and this is by far the best and to my knowledge the only truly natural one. Not sure why someone said it separates, this has never happend to us, other than natural oil that seals it in the tube and might come out first, which is normal for true natural sunscreens is you do your research. You are supposed to use less and spread it on like you would a moisturiser so iin fact, it is really cost effective. I find it lasts all day and don't need to re-apply. Love the Sport one, love the smell.
Efficient, cost effective, true natural ingredients which are good for you. Free shipping on their website
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Fairygirl
FairygirlSouth-Eastern Region, NSW51 posts
  Top Review

Disappointing

I really wanted to like this product as I am an avid user of natural skincare. However, I found this sunscreen disappointing because it is just too heavy. It is hard to squeeze out of the container and hard to apply on my skin. The only time it was easy to use was when I had it sitting in the car on a hot day and the product melted; then I could dispense it and apply it easily. My suggestion is that the company needs to reformulate the product so that it's easy to use; then I'd be happy to buy it again.
Chemical-free alternative to commercial sunscreens
Heavy cream hard to dispense from container and apply on skin
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Autumn's mama
Autumn's mamaAU13 posts

Got burnt on first day of holidays

I’ve always been careful when out in the sun and have always used “non-natural” sunscreen. I was excited to see this natural sunscreen and decided to use it going surfing. I applied it half an hour prior to surfing and less than 2 hours later, my skin was already red. I spent the next few days of my holidays in pain from my sunburn. I do not believe that this product is water resistant and do not think it should be advertised as water resistant. The sunscreen is also very greasy, your skin will look shiny and beach sand will stick to you. If you don’t mind that and not going into the water than this product should be fine for you.

Kylie
Kylie

Only one to use

This is the first sunscreen that we can use on my daughter that doesn't turn her red raw and make her skin fall off. I would highly recommend this for anyone that has skin problems. Love it!

King Adamon
King Adamon

A perfect natural alternative sunscreen

This product is not thick or oily if it is used correctly, it should be applied a little at a time , to cover the area you want to protect, and rubbed in well, then it dries on the skin perfectly leaving it moist and feeling healthy. It is water and sweat resistant and lasts on the skin all day. It is natural and has testing to back up its claims, I checked it out, contacted the company , they were very helpful and informative , and I found out that this was the very first natural sunscreen to ever be invented and it is true blue Australian, can't get better than that.Its my only go to now, for surfing, sport, kids school. Won't use anything else

MumShopper
MumShopperSydney6 posts

Great, safe sunscreen

This is a really good sunscreen. It may be a little stickier than others but I prefer my creams aren't laden with nasty chemicals to give it a glide on, fast absorbing texture.

Az Tn girl
Az Tn girlSevierville

Caity F
Caity F

Best sunscreen for my kids!

My daughter has eczema and ive tried so many sunscreens (baby, sensitive etc) and they have all irritated her skin, made her itch like crazy some even flaring her ezema up. The only sunscreen I found to work for her is this one! :D LOVE IT LOVE IT!! LOVE IT

Tony G
Tony GSydney, NSW2 posts

Great for Surf

Have used the Sport version for a few years while surfing in Australia, Fiji and Indonesia it is thick but thats why is works so well in the water. Great Stuff!!

Heather M
Heather M

Jane
Jane

We won't use anything else!

My doctor recommended UV Natural to me. My kids, all three had severe eczema. I tried everything and all other sunscreens burned them, or irritated them so much that they were in pain. So they couldn't go in the sun at all. Until we bought UV Natural, it was like a new lease on life. I don't find it oily at all, I use it everyday under my make up and is sets it all day. my kids call it their UV Beauty ;))

Arik
ArikSydney, NSW11 posts

OK for sports/beach only

I have the sports version of this sunscreen and I can honestly say that for running or at the beach is it fine but I wouldn't use it for every day use. The product separates and needs a good shake up before use. It is thick which means you need to use heaps and it's also very greasy. It also leaves a cast on your skin. So it works great if you are out in the sun and active but otherwise I am still on the lookout for something natural for everyday wear which is difficult because I also have sensitivities to the some of the ingredients in many products.
It works.
Expensive, greasy, separates, leaves a cast on your skin
jennifer45
jennifer45AU

very disappointed but trying to find a solution

I so wanted to believe in this product but it is just too oily to use as an everyday sunscreen. Good for the surf, but impossible to use with make up. I am use to using oily products on my skin so didn't think would have problems with uv natural but at the age of 47 I am now getting pimples again and my makeup slides off my face. Such a shame, Im now looking for another sunscreen to use. - I do need to add though, this is a fantastic product for my hands which are constantly getting sun exposure. I am going to try using mineral powders on top of sunscreen, this might help with the makeup issue.
natural ingredients
too oily to use, expensive to use as a body sunscreen
katekja
katekja2 posts

OK

I don't know how anyone could say this is a non- greasy product. I use it because it is a far more natural formulation than m,any other sunscreens, but it is thick, difficult to get out of the tube and "gathers" in the creases on my neck. It is not a sunscreen I can wear at work.
Natural
Thick and difficult to get out of the tube.

No questions yet

Features

• This natural sunscreen contains the following ingredients: zinc oxide, zinc stearate, grape seed oil, macadamia oil, natural Vitamin E, green tea extract, grape seed extract, colloidal silica and iron oxide.
  • This UVNatural SPF 30 + Sunscreen claims to be water resistant for 2 hours.
  • Available in a 50-gram ($15.55) or 150-gram ($34.10) option.
  • UVNatural is certified cruelty-free, meaning it’s not tested on animals.
  • There are 2 versions; the brown-lidded version for adults, and the pink-lidded version for babies. However, UVNatural states that both formulations are identical. The baby version is aimed at increasing awareness of the need for sun protection for babies.

Here’s what reviewers thought:

While the idea of a natural sunscreen appealed to reviewers, it didn’t work as effectively as all of them hoped. Those who weren’t happy with the performance of the sunscreen reported that it had a thick consistency and was also overly greasy, thanks to the use of oils in its ingredients list.

On the other hand, other reviewers stated that this sunscreen worked well - particularly for dry skin or eczema-prone skin.

CategorySunscreen & Sun Protection Products