Natures Goodness Grain Free Nutrition Dry Dog Food

Natures Goodness Grain Free Nutrition Dry Dog Food

See the Best Dog Foods in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Natures Goodness

• Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten (1)
  • Side Effects Yes (0) · No (1)
Apprehensive Customer
Apprehensive CustomerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

TRUSTING IT AND DOG SEEMS TO LOVE IT!

Purchased in December 2020 at Woolworths for $5.20.

Lamb and Rosemary Treats

Would just like to point out that I'm not the only person who's dog has had seizures as a result of the rosemary extract that is put into the Natures Goodness products. I have a standard poodle which had seizure with no direct cause from the vet, they were adamant that it was epilepsy. After further research on rosemary we decided to stop feeding him these treats and touch wood he has not had a seizure after the change.

Other Dog Foods

PoodlePat
PoodlePatIllawarra, NSW

lamb and rosemary treats

My poodle had seizures quite often while I was feeding him the lamb and rosemary treats.. Once I switched to the bbq beef and tomato he has not had one. Rosemary is a trigger so should not be included in dog food.

bad advertising

If your going to sell it as dog food .. put in large enough print so people know it is

Dog Foods

Find out how Natures Goodness Grain Free Nutrition Dry Dog Food compares to other Dog Foods

Tishy
TishyArmadale

Extremely poor customer service

I contacted this company regarding their ingredients. No reply. After another email, I was advised that it would take 'a few days at most' to have the information. Over 3 weeks later I finally got replied to, although my question was not answered clearly.
What I found astonishing was the attitude towards the customer - when it became apparent to the staff member that the information would be delayed, they did not contact me, but were rather rude to me when I followed it up after 3 weeks.
If you don't care about the quality of the ingredients, then buy this food. If you do feel that the quality is important, then avoid at all costs.

Stew
StewWestern Australia

My Dogs Wont Eat

I bought this as thought would be good for them but they all turned their noses at it and they ate a mouthful and would not eat anymore and I have never ever had that with my dogs even if they were not keen on a food but this one they just walked away, so I have not tried it again as is not cheap.

BFlora
BFloraBrisbane

Wish The Ingredients Would Be Much Better

I fed my furbaby this food. The food made her coat very shiny and her stools were firm. But after I did more research of the ingredients and found the food I was feeding my little girl wasn't as great as I thought. Wish VIP Petfoods would change potatoes to sweet potatoes, beet pulp to chickpeas and take out chicken digest and poultry meal completely. With this change it'll be a way better dog food. Sadly, I had to switch food for my furbaby, I would be happy switch back to VIP Natures Goodness if the company changes their ingredients.

V.I.P. Petfoods
Real Pet Food Co.V.I.P. Petfoods

Thank you for your feedback, I will pass along to our research and development team.

sᴀɴᴅᴍᴀɴ
sᴀɴᴅᴍᴀɴPalm Beach

NooOOoOo

My puppy/dog gave this product one big sniff and his response was No No No No No No No No No No - enough said......................

Other Dog Foods

Has anyone tried these?

I bought the Nature's Goodness Real Meat Treats. I wanted to know if anyone has used them and how safe they are for dogs?

Dog Foods

Mike West
Mike WestMELBOURNE

Not good for my dog

Initially this product ticked all the boxes as being a healthy alternative. Unfortunately my Jack Russell could not stomach the food after eating it for a few weeks, he then become constipated and would vomit after eating it in the end. I have taken him off it and back to regular food and he recovered quickly. It seems the food is too rich and didn't agree with him. The food also made him smell really bad not sure what is wrong but this should be investigated as no other dog food has caused such issues.
Inexpensive healthy alternative
Dog got sick eating it and made the dog smelly

Chelsea Rose
Chelsea Roseasked

Hi I have only seen 3kg bags in New World, where can I buy bigger bags ?

Tamasin
Tamasin

Budget Pet Products online I get repeat deliveries works out cheaper

Hi Chelsea,
We have 7kg bags of our Natures Goodness dry foods available throughout New Zealand, at Pak n Save, New World and Countdown, though not all stores are stocking this size bag. If you need any help finding this product near you, please reach out to us with you location through our website here: https://realpetfoodco.com.au/contact-us

Alternatively, we also have a 20kg bag available through our online store in New Zealand here: www.petfoodsales.co.nz
We hope this information helps!

Helen Jennings
Helen Jenningsasked

can you please tell me if you still have the dry dogs food in lamb with rosemary flavour and also chicken , my dog loves the natures grainfree nutrition in these flavours he will not eat any thing else , I have been searching high and low , Woolies you's to sell them but they informed us that the contract ended , same with coles I have not been able to get the new package 4legs so I do not know if he will take to them , I would like to try him out but I have not been able to get them in Port Pirie S.A , I do hope you can help . Thank you

Real Pet Food Co.Natures Goodness

Hi Helen, We’re still making our Nature’s Goodness Chicken with Lamb & Garden Vegetables dry food, which is available in 3kg and 7kg bags though Coles, Woolworths, IGA stores and online pet retailers like Pet Circle and Budget Pet Products. We also have a 20kg bag of this dry food available through Budget Pet Products.

If you’re looking for our Nature’s Goodness real meat/jerky style treats in a 200g packet, we’ve transitioned this treat to our dedicated treat brand called Love’em. These are also available to purchase through leading supermarkets and pet stores. You can learn more on our website here: https://www.loveemtreats.com/en-au/dog-puppy/us-time/grainfree-lamb-jerky-with-rosemary-flavour
If you need further assistance finding these products near you, please don’t hesitate to call us on 18700 732 573 (option 1)

Susan
Susan

Why did TRPFC change the Old VIP Natures Goodness Chicken Formula the change is worse not better, there's less meat more carbs, there use to be Sweet Potato in the chicken now you've added Lentils no sweet potato in the Chicken & Veggies kibble some dogs were having diarrhea after the change probably from the lentils, the VIP Natures Goodness Wild Game is better, NO Lentils were added.....
* VIP Natures Goodness Wild Game is a better kibble NO LENTILS uses Chicken meat & Chicken Fat
*Ingredients
Meat and meat meals (kangaroo, chicken and/or beef and/or lamb), vegetables and vegetable meals (peas, soy, sweet potato, potato, garlic, tomato), tapioca and potato starches, chicken fat

*Chicken & Vegetables kibble ingredients
Meat and Meat By-Products (Poultry, Beef and Lamb) and Poultry By-Product, Vegetables and Vegetable Meals (Peas and/or Lentils, Soy, Carrots, Garlic, Tomato, Pumpkin), Tapioca and/or Potato Starches, Poultry Fat
has Lentils uses Poultry by product meat & Poutry Fat
RPFC bought Natures Gift dog food chas changed ingredients not for the better but worse.

Courtney S.
Courtney S.asked

I bought a chicken with duck and garden veg dog roll and it’s super slimy. Is that normal?

I'm sorry I would have no idea? I have only just brought the dog roll that I have. It's Roast Chicken with Sweet Potato. It certainly wasn't slimy nor did it smell! My dog loved it. Maybe ask Natures Goodness directly.

Real Pet Food Co.Natures Goodness

Hi Courtney, Our chilled rolls should smell fresh and meaty, with no signs of foul odour or package bloating.
We hope this helps! If you need any further assistance please contact us on 1800 732 573 (option 1)

See all Natures Goodness Grain Free Nutrition Dry Dog Food questions