Natures Goodness Grain Free Nutrition Dry Dog Food

Natures Goodness Grain Free Nutrition Dry Dog Food

See the Best Dog Foods in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Natures Goodness

• Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten (1) and Adult (1)
  • Side Effects Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Smell
Apprehensive Customer
Apprehensive CustomerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

TRUSTING IT AND DOG SEEMS TO LOVE IT!

Purchased in December 2020 at Woolworths for $5.20.

Pram_Fan_Perth
Pram_Fan_PerthHobart, TAS

My greyhound liked this

High protein and seems to be more natural. No big change to stool, still firm. Only used in a supplementary fashion though, mixed in with raw meat and cooked veges. Dog liked it and no bad reaction, bought on sale at Woolies for $12.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $12.00.

Smell

Lamb and Rosemary Treats

Would just like to point out that I'm not the only person who's dog has had seizures as a result of the rosemary extract that is put into the Natures Goodness products. I have a standard poodle which had seizure with no direct cause from the vet, they were adamant that it was epilepsy. After further research on rosemary we decided to stop feeding him these treats and touch wood he has not had a seizure after the change.

PoodlePat
PoodlePatIllawarra, NSW

lamb and rosemary treats

My poodle had seizures quite often while I was feeding him the lamb and rosemary treats.. Once I switched to the bbq beef and tomato he has not had one. Rosemary is a trigger so should not be included in dog food.

Dog Foods

Find out how Natures Goodness Grain Free Nutrition Dry Dog Food compares to other Dog Foods

money saver
money saverPerth

My Poodle xMaltease love this product....and being grain free it much better for your dogs digestive

I try different brands that are on special and have been recommended to use grain free, as this was on special in Coles I decided to try my Poodle xMaltese on these biscuits and he loved them, great value for money and being grainfree is much better for your dog as grain free closely mimics their natural diet as a carnivore eater! Wheat, and barley is added to dog food to create bulk which is difficult for dogs to digest and for their body to break down which can lead to stomach problems and obesity, as dogs have little natural digestive support to break down & metabolize complex carbs.

Lily
Lily

Great product for price

As I usually feed my dogs super premium brands, I decided to give this product a go while it was on special at Coles. Was not disappointed with the outcome. Being much lower in price, the product had a pleasant smell and look. Did not noticed anything major in the change of the dogs' wellbeing and coat besides a bit more smellier stools. Think will be feeding the dogs this food every now and then while taking a break on the more expensive brands.

Shell
ShellGold Coast

need bigger bags

thankful i have finally found a decent supermarket dog food. however its not as affordable as i would like. has changed my dog back to how she should be..happy..firm stools..energetic and putting her weight back on and
she goes crazy for it! i purchased wild game with sweet potato

iamagirl69
iamagirl69South Australia

Love this dog food, only down size is the cost, relative to the amount of product you get.

bad advertising

If your going to sell it as dog food .. put in large enough print so people know it is

karen55
karen55Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pooch loves it.

No cereal fillers which can only be a good thing. My blue heeler Benjii absolutely loves it although I only stock up when it's on special as it's quite expensive

Wondering

Hi! I was just wondering if salt is used in these products, as my dog is unable to have products that contain it.

This product has a small amount of added salt1%

C. Hohn
C. Hohn

Finally!!!!

Finally a grain free pet food which is available on supermarket shelves. I've changed my usual pet food, dry and wet to your grain free product after loosing 2 of my animals to cancer. Both my dogs and cats love the grain free variety and seem to thrive on it. Just one suggestion, potatoes are not a healthy filler for dogs, they contain solanine, which is toxic to dogs, maybe use some more sweet potato and green beans instead? All nightshade plants are not a healthy alternative, eg; tomatoes, potatoes etc.
Otherwise, a great step forward in helping to keep out pets healthy and happy!
Thanks!

Real Pet Food Co.V.I.P. Petfoods

Thankyou for your comments. The level of potato used is small and is not used as a filler as such, more to variation in the product appearance we do use sweet potato in many of our other brands and Beans in our cans .

carla m
carla mVictoria

good but

my dogs love the dog long roll but twice I.have.brought the.log from.coles in footscray and it's.been off, it has a really bad smell. please ensure your the.customers you sell your products too.that it's stored properly I've.had to.throw it away.twice.and go.get can.dog food.from pedigree

Well priced but have some issues

Great price for a grain free food but my dogs seems to empty their bowels so much more than when they were on a premium food!!! :(

Real Pet Food Co.V.I.P. Petfoods

Thankyou for your comments please be assured they will be passed on to our development team.

BFlora
BFloraBrisbane

Wish The Ingredients Would Be Much Better

I fed my furbaby this food. The food made her coat very shiny and her stools were firm. But after I did more research of the ingredients and found the food I was feeding my little girl wasn't as great as I thought. Wish VIP Petfoods would change potatoes to sweet potatoes, beet pulp to chickpeas and take out chicken digest and poultry meal completely. With this change it'll be a way better dog food. Sadly, I had to switch food for my furbaby, I would be happy switch back to VIP Natures Goodness if the company changes their ingredients.

Real Pet Food Co.V.I.P. Petfoods

Thank you for your feedback, I will pass along to our research and development team.

Chelsea Rose
Chelsea Roseasked

Hi I have only seen 3kg bags in New World, where can I buy bigger bags ?

Tamasin
Tamasin

Budget Pet Products online I get repeat deliveries works out cheaper

Hi Chelsea,
We have 7kg bags of our Natures Goodness dry foods available throughout New Zealand, at Pak n Save, New World and Countdown, though not all stores are stocking this size bag. If you need any help finding this product near you, please reach out to us with you location through our website here: https://realpetfoodco.com.au/contact-us

Alternatively, we also have a 20kg bag available through our online store in New Zealand here: www.petfoodsales.co.nz
We hope this information helps!

Helen Jennings
Helen Jenningsasked

can you please tell me if you still have the dry dogs food in lamb with rosemary flavour and also chicken , my dog loves the natures grainfree nutrition in these flavours he will not eat any thing else , I have been searching high and low , Woolies you's to sell them but they informed us that the contract ended , same with coles I have not been able to get the new package 4legs so I do not know if he will take to them , I would like to try him out but I have not been able to get them in Port Pirie S.A , I do hope you can help . Thank you

Real Pet Food Co.Natures Goodness

Hi Helen, We’re still making our Nature’s Goodness Chicken with Lamb & Garden Vegetables dry food, which is available in 3kg and 7kg bags though Coles, Woolworths, IGA stores and online pet retailers like Pet Circle and Budget Pet Products. We also have a 20kg bag of this dry food available through Budget Pet Products.

If you’re looking for our Nature’s Goodness real meat/jerky style treats in a 200g packet, we’ve transitioned this treat to our dedicated treat brand called Love’em. These are also available to purchase through leading supermarkets and pet stores. You can learn more on our website here: https://www.loveemtreats.com/en-au/dog-puppy/us-time/grainfree-lamb-jerky-with-rosemary-flavour
If you need further assistance finding these products near you, please don’t hesitate to call us on 18700 732 573 (option 1)

Susan
Susan

Why did TRPFC change the Old VIP Natures Goodness Chicken Formula the change is worse not better, there's less meat more carbs, there use to be Sweet Potato in the chicken now you've added Lentils no sweet potato in the Chicken & Veggies kibble some dogs were having diarrhea after the change probably from the lentils, the VIP Natures Goodness Wild Game is better, NO Lentils were added.....
* VIP Natures Goodness Wild Game is a better kibble NO LENTILS uses Chicken meat & Chicken Fat
*Ingredients
Meat and meat meals (kangaroo, chicken and/or beef and/or lamb), vegetables and vegetable meals (peas, soy, sweet potato, potato, garlic, tomato), tapioca and potato starches, chicken fat

*Chicken & Vegetables kibble ingredients
Meat and Meat By-Products (Poultry, Beef and Lamb) and Poultry By-Product, Vegetables and Vegetable Meals (Peas and/or Lentils, Soy, Carrots, Garlic, Tomato, Pumpkin), Tapioca and/or Potato Starches, Poultry Fat
has Lentils uses Poultry by product meat & Poutry Fat
RPFC bought Natures Gift dog food chas changed ingredients not for the better but worse.

Courtney S.
Courtney S.asked

I bought a chicken with duck and garden veg dog roll and it’s super slimy. Is that normal?

I'm sorry I would have no idea? I have only just brought the dog roll that I have. It's Roast Chicken with Sweet Potato. It certainly wasn't slimy nor did it smell! My dog loved it. Maybe ask Natures Goodness directly.

Real Pet Food Co.Natures Goodness

Hi Courtney, Our chilled rolls should smell fresh and meaty, with no signs of foul odour or package bloating.
We hope this helps! If you need any further assistance please contact us on 1800 732 573 (option 1)

See all Natures Goodness Grain Free Nutrition Dry Dog Food questions