Natures Goodness Grain Free Nutrition Dry Dog Food

Natures Goodness Grain Free Nutrition Dry Dog Food

See the Best Dog Foods in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Natures Goodness

• Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten (1) and Adult (4)
  • Side Effects Yes (0) · No (5)
  • Smell

Perfect, my bulldog has no issues with jt

Fantastic. Stools are solid, I add sweet potato / greens / yogurt / coconut oil / fish and she gets raw bones every other day. Works well, no skin issues, doesn’t bloat after dinner, her breath doesn’t smell but that is probably because of the range in her diet too. Well priced grain free product - recommend!

Purchased in May 2020.

Real Pet Food Co.Natures Goodness

Thanks so much for your lovely review and your support of our Natures Goodness brand!

TamasinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Honestly great food for my Great Dane Cross, he loves it.

Honestly great food for my Great Dane Cross, he loves it. Had no issue with transition. He has skin allergies and it didn't trigger anything. Always drooling when it comes to dinner time and poos are good consistency and not too many either so definitely getting good quality nutrients. We have been feeding him this for over a year as well though auto delivery. Cheapest way to get it!

Purchased in September 2020 at Budget Pet Products Online store.

Hi Tamasin,
Thanks for the review and for your support of or Natures Goodness brand!

Apprehensive Customer
Apprehensive CustomerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

TRUSTING IT AND DOG SEEMS TO LOVE IT!

Purchased in December 2020 at Woolworths for $5.20.

happy
happy

My dog loves all your Products

My dog is gluten intolerant but this grain free food and treats suits her well,she has been having it for 4 years now.and is a very happy and vomit free little girl

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths for $12.00.

Dog Foods

Find out how Natures Goodness Grain Free Nutrition Dry Dog Food compares to other Dog Foods

Emma
EmmaCentral West, NSW

Natures Goodness Dry Duck and Vegetables

My dogs refuse to eat this, which is a shame as it a better quality option dry dog food from the supermarkets. The ingredients would work for my Cavalier with sensitive digestion but I will never truly know as she won't eat it. I would probably point this dog food out to someone who was insisting on feeding supermarket dog food as it is one of the better brands in the supermarket pet aisle.

Purchased in November 2018 at Woolworths.

Lamb and Rosemary Treats

Would just like to point out that I'm not the only person who's dog has had seizures as a result of the rosemary extract that is put into the Natures Goodness products. I have a standard poodle which had seizure with no direct cause from the vet, they were adamant that it was epilepsy. After further research on rosemary we decided to stop feeding him these treats and touch wood he has not had a seizure after the change.

PoodlePat
PoodlePatIllawarra, NSW

lamb and rosemary treats

My poodle had seizures quite often while I was feeding him the lamb and rosemary treats.. Once I switched to the bbq beef and tomato he has not had one. Rosemary is a trigger so should not be included in dog food.

Diem
DiemAdelaide

One happy fur baby

My golden retriever suffered from itchy skin for his first 6 or so months because we were trialing all sorts of foods, including premium dog food before we could find one which he wasn’t sensitive too. This is a great product, he loves it with the canned food range or occasionally with raw eggs, mince or veggies, but most importantly he has no skin reactions!

Pammy
PammyGosford

My dogs love it

I have started feeding my staffy and foxterrier VIP grainfree for the past 5 weeks. It is a cheaper healthier option than most store brands.Both dogs are full of energy they have a shiny coat. I believe it is the quality dry food they are eating (I will never go back to dog food containing grains)

Bunty
BuntyHamilton NZ

Excellent for puppies

Reared several litters on this food. Love the way it holds its shape when soaked.Pups learn to chew not
swallow whole.

Bailey
BaileyHobart

Great value for money!

Our greyhound needs high protein and fat kibble with low grain. This dry food is perfect and she loves it. Can purchase from supermarkets but similar quality to expensive pet shop kibble. She's very healthy and shiny, I would highly recommend.

Fearliss
FearlissSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended dog food.

I changed my itchy dog onto this food and her itch and dry skin cleared up in a matter of weeks. It is a high quality food that rivals the best (including black hawk) It is a very reasonably priced dog food for what you get. I highly recommend this as a complete dog food.

kingofbling
kingofblingSouth East Queensland, QLD

20kg bags at Budget Pet products online

We have been getting the 20kg bags of the VIP Natures goodness Grain Free for $69.95 at Budget Pet products online they also have very competitive prices on everything you could ever imagine getting for your Dog and offer FREE delivery for every order over $49. So get online to Budget Pet Products and save heaps

Misty
MistyWarragul

Where are the 20kg Bags of Natures Goodness?

You launched 20 kg Bags back in 2015 and here it is 2017 and I still can't buy any. Surely you have had time to distribute. I've only just recently swapped to VIP and my dogs love it, but as a breader the 7 kg Bags are just not good enough as we go through about 40kg per month. Shopping Lane is too expensive considering I can buy 3 x 7kg bags from Wollies for $90 so at least be competitive.

September 3rd 2017 Update: Food OK distribution ?

I am please with VIP Natural Goodness, I have older dogs who wouldn't eat dry food are now happy to do so. With regards to proof enclosed is a copy of my receipt for the same. It would appear that at the moment that Woolies are the cheapest, unfortunately don't carry the 20kg bags.

Excellent value for small wheat intolerant dogs

This product hasn't disappointed with our poooch she never leaves any behind after dinner and it is keeping her at a normal ideal weight too she is nice and healthy this has contributed heaps in her dietary needs

Chelsea Rose
Chelsea Roseasked

Hi I have only seen 3kg bags in New World, where can I buy bigger bags ?

Budget Pet Products online I get repeat deliveries works out cheaper

Hi Chelsea,
We have 7kg bags of our Natures Goodness dry foods available throughout New Zealand, at Pak n Save, New World and Countdown, though not all stores are stocking this size bag. If you need any help finding this product near you, please reach out to us with you location through our website here: https://realpetfoodco.com.au/contact-us

Alternatively, we also have a 20kg bag available through our online store in New Zealand here: www.petfoodsales.co.nz
We hope this information helps!

Helen Jennings
Helen Jenningsasked

can you please tell me if you still have the dry dogs food in lamb with rosemary flavour and also chicken , my dog loves the natures grainfree nutrition in these flavours he will not eat any thing else , I have been searching high and low , Woolies you's to sell them but they informed us that the contract ended , same with coles I have not been able to get the new package 4legs so I do not know if he will take to them , I would like to try him out but I have not been able to get them in Port Pirie S.A , I do hope you can help . Thank you

Real Pet Food Co.Natures Goodness

Hi Helen, We’re still making our Nature’s Goodness Chicken with Lamb & Garden Vegetables dry food, which is available in 3kg and 7kg bags though Coles, Woolworths, IGA stores and online pet retailers like Pet Circle and Budget Pet Products. We also have a 20kg bag of this dry food available through Budget Pet Products.

If you’re looking for our Nature’s Goodness real meat/jerky style treats in a 200g packet, we’ve transitioned this treat to our dedicated treat brand called Love’em. These are also available to purchase through leading supermarkets and pet stores. You can learn more on our website here: https://www.loveemtreats.com/en-au/dog-puppy/us-time/grainfree-lamb-jerky-with-rosemary-flavour
If you need further assistance finding these products near you, please don’t hesitate to call us on 18700 732 573 (option 1)

Susan
Susan

Why did TRPFC change the Old VIP Natures Goodness Chicken Formula the change is worse not better, there's less meat more carbs, there use to be Sweet Potato in the chicken now you've added Lentils no sweet potato in the Chicken & Veggies kibble some dogs were having diarrhea after the change probably from the lentils, the VIP Natures Goodness Wild Game is better, NO Lentils were added.....
* VIP Natures Goodness Wild Game is a better kibble NO LENTILS uses Chicken meat & Chicken Fat
*Ingredients
Meat and meat meals (kangaroo, chicken and/or beef and/or lamb), vegetables and vegetable meals (peas, soy, sweet potato, potato, garlic, tomato), tapioca and potato starches, chicken fat

*Chicken & Vegetables kibble ingredients
Meat and Meat By-Products (Poultry, Beef and Lamb) and Poultry By-Product, Vegetables and Vegetable Meals (Peas and/or Lentils, Soy, Carrots, Garlic, Tomato, Pumpkin), Tapioca and/or Potato Starches, Poultry Fat
has Lentils uses Poultry by product meat & Poutry Fat
RPFC bought Natures Gift dog food chas changed ingredients not for the better but worse.

Courtney S.
Courtney S.asked

I bought a chicken with duck and garden veg dog roll and it’s super slimy. Is that normal?

I'm sorry I would have no idea? I have only just brought the dog roll that I have. It's Roast Chicken with Sweet Potato. It certainly wasn't slimy nor did it smell! My dog loved it. Maybe ask Natures Goodness directly.

Real Pet Food Co.Natures Goodness

Hi Courtney, Our chilled rolls should smell fresh and meaty, with no signs of foul odour or package bloating.
We hope this helps! If you need any further assistance please contact us on 1800 732 573 (option 1)

See all Natures Goodness Grain Free Nutrition Dry Dog Food questions