V-Zug GK16TIWF

V-Zug GK16TIWF

5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Induction Cooktops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for V-Zug? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 review
    BD
    BDBrisbane

Fantastic Product!

I love my V-ZUG induction wok. It gets nice and hot for the perfect stir fry, but the additional bonus is that it is deep enough to use like a big saucepan for doing curries, bolognese etc. I have also used it to deep fry battered fish. It's so versatile that I only have a separate 2-zone induction hob for other things. The only complaint I have is that the wok supplied doesn't fit very well into the V-ZUG dishwasher so I have to wash it up by hand... but there's not much point putting it through the dishwasher if you like it nice and shiny though as dishwashers (no matter how good) always leave water spots on polished stainless.
    Great functionality
    On the expensive side compared to other brands