VAF DC Series

DC-X G4MKII, DC-X35, DC-X63, etc...

4.9

Steve

Steve

VAF DC-X Original Kit

Purchased in November 1999.

Incredible - they really do outperform anything close to the price.

I have tortured myself for 3 years auditioning speakers, to find something that sounds amazing, and doesn't cost the earth. I cant tell you how many speakers I have listened to. I finally bit the bullet and dolled out the cash on the new DCX-35s. I picked them up Tuesday. I know where people are standing, I can hear them breathing, and I can hear fingers move on guitar strings like they are in front of me. The better recorded the song, the more amazing they are. Fairly forgiving on placement, but don't stick them in a corner.

ElectricOrigami

ElectricOrigamiAdelaide

Fantastic - outperforms anything within two or three times the price

The DC-X provide a stunning reproduction of source audio - particularly high-quality 24-bit through a decent amplifier. Available with a centre amplifier (DC-6cc) and smaller brothers (DC-7) to make the most of music recorded using DVD or Blu-ray. Far more expensive speakers are available, but I challenge anyone to be able to hear the difference.
Able to handle just about all music from the high notes right through to church organ rumbling lows
Not exactly small if hiding speakers from view is your thing.

Speakers

Find out how VAF DC Series compares to other Speakers

cavv

cavvAU

Fantastic

I've had the DC-X speakers for 8 or 9 years now and a few years ago I brought the DC6 center speaker and the DC7 speakers to use as rear speakers. The DC-x speakers are the best I've ever heard. I used to have a JBL sub woofer but I sold the JBL sub woofer on ebay as it couldn't keep up with the VAF DC-X. Now without the JBL sub woofer I have lots more bass just using the VAF DC-X. I recommend VAF speakers if you like big clear bass and just an all round perfect sound.
The sound, The huge Bass, They are very big (making them hard to steal), mine are 8 or 9 years old now and still sound as good as the day I brought them

DCX Gen 4