• Booked Through
  • Rooms
  • Food
  • Staff

Fantastic Service on Vagabond

What an amazing experience from the booking process all the way to the Cruise Day. All the staff were really friendly and the Cruise Director Gabby was definitely a star. Very accommodating and helped us with everything we need. Weather was not the best but they truly made their best effort to let us have a good time

Awesome dinner cruise

Our last staff done on vagabond latino dinner cruise was unforgettable. We enjoyed it and made of team member to remember life time.the cruise was fantastic and staff were friendly.

Fatimah

Fatimah Sydney, NSW

Great time on board

It was my first time booking with Vagabond Cruises and I would say it was totally worth it. Saying a big Thank you to Michel and others for organising my booking and always ready to answer all my questions.I booked the Latino dinner cruise and It was perfect. The staffs on board were so amazing even when I was worried about some of my guests running late, they were able to help. Bar service was excellent, Enough food and DJ was perfect.
Vagabond Cruises gave me a memorable birthday party. Thanks Vagabond Cruises

Travelling PartyAdults

Great fun

My friend invited me and she organised everything, it was great fun night for all of us. Entertainment is great. Very reasonable price. We err very satisfied. COVID safe rule s followed. Food is nice.

Lisa F

Lisa FSydney, NSW

Great night out!

Elina Taufa

Elina TaufaNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Great bang for your buck

Great time on board!

The office staff were lovely! Michel made it really easy to organize a booking. The staff on board were super friendly. Overall a great time on board with great views and great food

Vagabond CruisesVagabond Cruises

Hi Omer! Thanks for the great review, we're so pleased you enjoyed your time aboard and the service provided. We hope to see you again soon!

Michel B.

Michel B.Sydney, NSW

Great day out with friends!

Had such a great experience! Office staff were super helpful through the entire booking process and with organising a cake and balloons. Service on the day was fantastic! Staff were friendly, food was delicious and served to our table. Enjoyable music from the live band and of course great views of the harbour. We’ll definitely be back!

Vagabond CruisesVagabond Cruises

Hi Michel, thanks so much for the great feedback! Thrilled you and your friends enjoyed the cruise. We'll be sure to pass on your thanks to the crew. Hope to see you again soon!

LINO

LINOSydney, NSW

Best harbour cruise ever!!!

From planning to disembarking
Smooth sailing all way!!!
Great cruise, food,music and staff were exceptional. Our car club harbour cruise has left great memories for all guests who attended.
We will do it again some time.
Lino

Fantastic

Attended Saturday night Latino Dinner Cruise combining Vivid lights, for a Hens celebration...Exceptional, music and live audience participation Latino dance Show. Buffet style fresh and delicious food, very helpful staff with an energetic atmosphere onboard would go again.

Martha

MarthaSydney, NSW

Amazing

Amazing from moment when I did booking, very clear about what I can expect about this cruise, but really it exceeded my high expectations. Buffet was delicious and generous, show was great for an small area like a boat. Crew was faultless, thank you! 5 stars! Thanks, Thanks, Thanks....

Layla Hall

Layla Hall

Delightful way to spend an afternoon

I attended this delightful luncheon cruise departing from King Street Wharf. The service was faultless and the meal very tasty. The entertainment was a beautiful touch to the afternoon.

Vagabond CruisesVagabond Cruises

We had a fantastic time! Great entertainment and great service. Definitely recommend.

Yes very happy

Hi Sassyme,

Apologies for the delay as we've only recently claimed ownership of our ProductReview page. Thanks so much for the great review! Thrilled you enjoyed your cruise and we hope to see you again soon :)

Amazing cruise

The crew and staff were amazing excellent service will definitely come back. The whale watching experience was fantastic, Latino cruise was full of entertainment and value for money.

Janet

JanetKellyville, 2155

Excellent service, Great atmosphere, Good food.

I have been booking with Vagabond Cruises for many years now, booking with them is always a breeze. I love their Latino and Lunch cruises. They are always professional, have great food and we always leave with good memories. I absolutely recommend Vagabond cruises to all my friends and family.

E.S

E.SSydney

An excellent and professional cruise!!

Great food & atmosphere!

Was very happy with the food and performance. We had a smorgasbord of food. The food was a combination of seafood and meats with desserts. The bar was open throughout all the cruise. The bartender we're fun and proffesonal in making cocktails. Recommend for a good night out.