Valco Baby Play Yard 6 Panel

See the Best Playpens in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Valco Baby

mcored
mcoredPerth

Good but has safety concerns

coatistango
coatistangoSydney

Seriously, for the price...?

Other Playpens

See all Valco 4 and 6 Sides Panel Play Yard reviews

TMT
TMTasked
Play Yard 6 Panel

Does anyone know the dimensions of the panels individually? All I can find is the total. Need to know if it will fit in the boot of my car as I'm borrowing a six sided playpen from a friend.

Adam C
Adam C

It comes with the plastic corner bits attached so you need to allow 105cm (3ft 5) X 65cm (2ft 1)

KellyK
KellyKasked
Play Yard 6 Panel

Based on previous reviews I note that you can put 2 play pens together. Do you have any examples of how this configuration will look and what the final dimensions would be?

Martha
Marthaasked
Play Yard 6 Panel

Why are these so hard to unfold> Is there something I can spray to make them move easier?

Valco Baby
Valiant B.Valco Baby

Hi Martha, thanks for the question. Being a play yard for children, we have to ensure that it is secure for the child. We don't recommend the use of any unnecessary sprays, particularly as it isn't uncommon for kids to put the panels in their mouths etc. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to call our customer service team on 03 9581 8000

See all Valco Baby Play Yard 6 Panel questions