Valco Baby Play Yard 6 Panel

See the Best Playpens in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Valco Baby

Erin
ErinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best thing I’ve bought

Couldn’t have been any happier buying this, I love the look of it, it makes everything look so joyful and colourful, it’s also helped me keep all my sons toys in the same spot! And extra comfy, he sits there for hours playing with his toys, well worth the money and I’ll be keeping it for the future, also easy to assemble

JessMillRuff
JessMillRuffCanberra

Great for our son!

We found this great for our son. It was very easy to set up. We have found the size is perfect and allows lots of play room to crawl around and to still have his toys in there to play with. We wish we got it sooner rather then later

Other Playpens

See all Valco 4 and 6 Sides Panel Play Yard reviews

TMT
TMTasked
Play Yard 6 Panel

Does anyone know the dimensions of the panels individually? All I can find is the total. Need to know if it will fit in the boot of my car as I'm borrowing a six sided playpen from a friend.

Adam C
Adam C

It comes with the plastic corner bits attached so you need to allow 105cm (3ft 5) X 65cm (2ft 1)

KellyK
KellyKasked
Play Yard 6 Panel

Based on previous reviews I note that you can put 2 play pens together. Do you have any examples of how this configuration will look and what the final dimensions would be?

Martha
Marthaasked
Play Yard 6 Panel

Why are these so hard to unfold> Is there something I can spray to make them move easier?

Valco Baby
Valiant B.Valco Baby

Hi Martha, thanks for the question. Being a play yard for children, we have to ensure that it is secure for the child. We don't recommend the use of any unnecessary sprays, particularly as it isn't uncommon for kids to put the panels in their mouths etc. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to call our customer service team on 03 9581 8000

See all Valco Baby Play Yard 6 Panel questions