Valco 4 and 6 Sides Panel Play Yard

Valco 4 and 6 Sides Panel Play Yard (page 2 of 2)

6 Panel, 4 Panel
See the Best Playpens in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Valco Baby

4.5
aml2009
aml2009

We never had a play pen with our first child and it was something I deffinantly wanted with our second. I really did not like the wooden bar play pens for various reasons which is why I chose this one. I love that its padded, the the mesh sides are breathable and that it came with the floor mat. It is also easy clean. It was definantly good value for money. We sold ours once we had finished using it and we still got 2/3rds of the price for a new one.
soft mesh sides, the frame is padded, play/ floor mat, easy to clean, good size ( six sided), peace of mind while bubba was in there
It is quite expensive for a play pen but it is certainly worth the money.

beergal
beergalQueensland

Love love love this play pen. We received a voucher from friends when pregnant with bub no.1 and I knew straight away what I wanted to buy.
I am not a fan of small play pens and always knew I wanted something BIG, so that when used bub didn't feel like they were confined in a teeny tiny space. The 6 sided play pen ensures there is plenty of room to move always.
We have the 6 side play yard
Terrific Size
Looks great
Excellent quality
Breathable mesh
Easy to assemble/disassemble
Sometimes the clip that attaches the mat to the walls comes undone, but this is easily rectified. Just all depends on how 'active' bub is being inside the play pen.

Other Playpens

jennyluk
jennylukEast Brisbane

Good

Podley
Podley

OK

I am really disappointed with this product it was going to be a more sophisticated design - I have the 2009 new model. Compared to wooded ones that can be folded or put to the side in an instant this requires a major effort to put away. Consequently, our entire lounge is toy pit now. I guess if you had a dedicated play area this would not be a big problem.
Look,mesh sides and soft play mat.
Expensive. Just got this and am totally unimpressed the bottom attaches with a flimsy Velcro tab which keeps detaching. The bars are also covered with Velcro flaps - baby thinks trying to open this is more fun than her toys.

Playpens

Find out how Valco 4 and 6 Sides Panel Play Yard compares to other Playpens

Nans741
Nans741

Just love it. Looked at heaps of playpens before deciding on this one and so glad we did. The padded playing mat is great and its waterproof to help keep clean and wipe up spills relatively easy.
This is what I think the best playpen on the market and probably the most expensive but its worth it.Has mesh sides - so no baby smacking their head on timber or metal frame and includes a play mat that is attached to the frame. I've got the six sided pla
Maybe the cost would put this item out of the market for a lot of people.

amyhunz
amyhunzAustralia

GREAT! Would definitely recommend. Far more attractive than its' wooden competitors. The flexibility of adding and subtracting panels is fantastic and the weight of it is easy on your back.
The breathable mesh sides, it's light-weight, easy to put together, fun colours, flexible around space (add or subtract sides). Vinyl means you can use it outside and it's easy to clean. The 6-sided version would be perfect for more than 1 child e.g. twins.
The velcro tabs often come undone but it doesn't really effect the overall performance. The 6-sided version is big for inside but it's easy just to subtract panels. Pricey.

wmac07
wmac07

Totally love it...wouldnt hesitate to recommend it to anyone. Told my friends about it and they all went out to get one too!
The mesh was an important factor as we didnt want out daughter to climb over and hurt herself if she fell. Also the size was great as it allowed adults and kids to play together without feeling cramped.
Price was probably the main thing