6 Panel, 4 Panel
See the Best Playpens in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Valco Baby

4.5
Erin
ErinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best thing I’ve bought

Couldn’t have been any happier buying this, I love the look of it, it makes everything look so joyful and colourful, it’s also helped me keep all my sons toys in the same spot! And extra comfy, he sits there for hours playing with his toys, well worth the money and I’ll be keeping it for the future, also easy to assemble

JessMillRuff
JessMillRuffCanberra

Great for our son!

We found this great for our son. It was very easy to set up. We have found the size is perfect and allows lots of play room to crawl around and to still have his toys in there to play with. We wish we got it sooner rather then later

bronstar1
bronstar1Gippsland, VIC

Fantastic! 9 month old baby plays happily in here.

First time mother
First time motherSYDNEY, NSW

Excellent Playpen!!!

jayden_akira
jayden_akiraNew South Wales, 2573

6 side is awesome !

great for 2 bubbas to play in! lots of space for toys and babies and the mest doesnt make it feel enclosed.. nice and soft and the attached playmat is grea! we used it for 18months and it still looked like new! highly reccomended.. and easy to set up and transport too
nice size.. soft and sturdy
nothing!

jufridman
jufridmanVictoria, 3206

Fundamental with twins!!!! Could not have done without it!

Sarella
SarellaSydney

Couldn't live with out

My mother bought this for us when our daughter was 10 months old. I needed somewhere safe to put her while I packed the house while we were moving to our new farm.
We have the six sided playpen. It's fantastic. I regulary use it while I do jobs around the house. My daughter is not a climber , she is nearly 23 months now and I still use it .
It is quick to errect and easy to pull apart & store. I didn't use the floor mat. I found it easy to just vacume my carpet instead of spot cleaning the floor mat.
Reliable , safe

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
michdowling
michdowlingAU

Love Love Love this!!

The 6 sided keeps my 1 year old son happy and safe. Plenty of room to crawl around and his toys are no longer taking over the house! It does take up a lot of my lounge room but it dismantles really easliy and we drop it down to a 4 sided when we have guests. Fantastic product.
Keeps the house neat, baby is safe.

Susieque09
Susieque09Brisbane, QLD

Great product!

When our baby starts moving about, I went on the internet to search for a playpen. This is just what I am looking for. I am not a big fan of the wooden and plastic playpens. I was looking for one with a good size, so there is plenty room for our baby to move and play with other babies in our house. It put my mind at rest when I need to walk away for a short time to know the baby will be safe in the playpen.
Good size for the baby to move about in the playpen, like the mat underneaths for hard floorboards at home
When baby start pulling herself up, the mesh does get a bit slippery when she pushes it to try to stand. I wish the mat can be a bit more thicker, so when baby falls it does not hurt much.

mjgvss
mjgvss

EmeraldWolf
EmeraldWolfQLD, 4300

Wonderful.

I bought this playpen for my twins when they were about 7 months old. They had so many toys and I didn't want them all cluttering up the house, so we bought a playpen. So happy with the 6 sided playpen, so much room and I can easily fit both my babies, and their toys inside.
Mesh sides, comfortable play mat, size.
Expensive.

kellywym
kellywym

We chose this playpen for its size for our mobile 6 month old who has started to commando crawl with speed. We were pleasantly surprised with the ease of setting it up. The base is lightly padded which is great for baby. Although attached to the frame with velcro, it appears secure and we have not had any problems to date with it detaching. The playpen provides ample space for both baby and toys.Importantly our baby appears to be happy playing in it. For us it has been worth the money (most playpens are not cheap).
Big play area but also the ability to reduce the size if needed, very easy to assemble, sturdy, looks good (red and black colour combination), lightweight

Roland
RolandSydney

Great buy!

Elle408
Elle408

Belter
BelterSydney, NSW

So far so good...

We bought the 6 sided playpen after reading reviews on this Site and I must say so far so good...! It is on the expensive side but we managed to find ours on sale (I was looking...). It has been worth the money! My bubs isn't yet crawling but he is mobile (rolls & turns around) & I love knowing that once he is in the playpen he is pretty safe & contained. Also all his toys are in one place, so much easier when trying to keep a house semi-clean. The mesh sides enable him to still see me when I'm in the kitchen. It's pretty easy to clean, just a quick vacuum & wipe is all you need to do.
Large, easy to assemble, easy to clean
It is expensive, takes about a large amount of space