6 Panel, 4 Panel
See the Best Playpens in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Valco Baby

4.5
Erin
ErinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best thing I’ve bought

Couldn’t have been any happier buying this, I love the look of it, it makes everything look so joyful and colourful, it’s also helped me keep all my sons toys in the same spot! And extra comfy, he sits there for hours playing with his toys, well worth the money and I’ll be keeping it for the future, also easy to assemble

Overall great

Love that its big for bubs to crawl explore safely but did have one connection at top break clearly faulty as its a very sturdy part of playpen. Rang customer service first and ladie was very rude. Poor customer service no intent to help. Have to go back in-store to oganise $12 part under warranty.....

JessMillRuff
JessMillRuffCanberra

Great for our son!

We found this great for our son. It was very easy to set up. We have found the size is perfect and allows lots of play room to crawl around and to still have his toys in there to play with. We wish we got it sooner rather then later

Sharontlg
SharontlgCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great for our grandson

We bought the VEebee six sided playpen for when our grandson visits, which is quite often. We have used the mat on its own when he was rolling and we were sitting outside, it was large and nicely padded and made us comfortable that he was a on a clean safe spot.
We now use it when we need to put him in a safe space if we are in the kitchen for instance. He can comfortably play in it and if he falls over he had not hurt himself. Big enough to store his toys etc when he leaves. Love the bright red colours. Mat is fairly easy to wipe down. He has however pulled off the velcro when he is outside the playpen, but when he is inside it, all good.

mcored
mcoredPerth

Good but has safety concerns

Julie K
Julie KMelbourne

Great playpen

The size of this playpen is the big winner! My baby has plenty of room to crawl around and pulls herself up to cruise along the sides as well. It is easy to put together and I managed to pick it up 2nd hand, saving me a small fortune! There is no gate, but if you're tall, it's easy enough to step in and out of. This playpen only loses points from me for not being able to take off the panels to wash them, being material, this would have been very handy. Also it would have been great if the joins could go completely straight, allowing you to make the playpen a rectangle shape, using all 6 panels, if desired.

coatistango
coatistangoSydney

Seriously, for the price...?

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

Excellent Playpen, but has some significant improvements needed!

ElovesA
ElovesAAU

Does exactly what we want.

Too many fakes reviews.
Too many fakes reviews.South East Queensland, QLD

Nothing special nothing terrible

Valco Baby
Valco B.Valco Baby
Dilan
Dilan

I agree with the "no gate" being an issue. In fact, a recent guest tried to climb out of the cot, fell over the side, and broke the cot at the same time!!!! Any one know if you can buy a replacement panel?

sairs-e-bear
sairs-e-bear
bronstar1
bronstar1Gippsland, VIC

Fantastic! 9 month old baby plays happily in here.

First time mother
First time motherSYDNEY, NSW

Excellent Playpen!!!

jayden_akira
jayden_akiraNew South Wales, 2573

6 side is awesome !

great for 2 bubbas to play in! lots of space for toys and babies and the mest doesnt make it feel enclosed.. nice and soft and the attached playmat is grea! we used it for 18months and it still looked like new! highly reccomended.. and easy to set up and transport too
nice size.. soft and sturdy
nothing!

jufridman
jufridmanVictoria, 3206

Fundamental with twins!!!! Could not have done without it!

Sarella
SarellaSydney

Couldn't live with out

My mother bought this for us when our daughter was 10 months old. I needed somewhere safe to put her while I packed the house while we were moving to our new farm.
We have the six sided playpen. It's fantastic. I regulary use it while I do jobs around the house. My daughter is not a climber , she is nearly 23 months now and I still use it .
It is quick to errect and easy to pull apart & store. I didn't use the floor mat. I found it easy to just vacume my carpet instead of spot cleaning the floor mat.
Reliable , safe