Valco Baby Snap Ultra

Valco Baby Snap Ultra Questions & Answers

239 questions from our users

Vanessa

Vanessaasked

Which tobbler board is compatable with the snap ultra p?

Hi Vanessa,

Thanks for your question.

All of our ride on boards will fit your Snap Ultra P.

For more information, feel free to visit: ride-ons.com.au

Mimz

Mimzasked

Hi
I recently bought the valco snap ultra tailormade and ive been using it for about a month now... baby just turned 2 months...i love it as its super light and quite easy to move... however since i usually leave it folded in the car i noticed that when its folded the stroller presses on the small grey button which is on the side of the frame (that you need to press to fold down the frame)
So with the pram being in the car all the time and it pressing down on the button just wondering if it might loosen the button or something... the button has also already got grazes on it....

Mimz

Mimzasked

Hi i just bought the valco snap ultra and i cant figure what are the 1,2,3 numbers on the side. If they are for seat positions then how do we change it? Ive read through the thread and many people have asked this qs but i cant figure it out.

Hi Mimz,

Thanks for your question. We appreciate how it might be a little confusing. If your seat is a belt recline (doesn't have fixed positions) then you should not worry about the 1,2,3 numbers.

The Snap Ultra Pivot seat, has 3 positions and not the belt recline. Hope this helps.

Kindly,

Moana T.

Moana T.asked

Hello I’ve recently received the ultra snap stroller as gift, I’m looking into a purchasing a capsule that will be compatible to use on the stroller.

Hi Moana,

Thanks for your question. We currently have 3 adaptors for the Snap Ultra:

* Maxi Cosi Capsule
* Britax Unity
* Universal - this is made to fit MOST capsules on the market

Capsule are available from our accessories website below.

Feel free to email us at: info@valiantbrands.com.au if you have any further questions :)

Julie

Julieasked

I have just purchased the Ultra Snap duo Tailormade. I have two Safe n Sound Unity capsules. Do I need to purchase adaptors to fit them to the pram frame? Thanks

Alle

I'm hoping to find this out too although I just need to fit one Britax Unity capsule as have an almost 2yo. I was wondering if the Britax adaptor for the ultra snap single pram also fits the ultra duo if you're just needing to put the one capsule in! Its a shame that there is no quick reference table or something about what you need to fit different capsules to the different Valco prams!

Hi Julie,

Thank you for your question and to Alle as well for commenting.

With the Snap Ultra Duo, you will need to purchase adaptors for your Safe n Sound capsules.

For the Ulta duo, we have the Universal Adaptor A (A9782) & the Universal Adapter B (A9781) - due to the nature of the side by side frame, one adapter is higher than the other, in order to maintain the width of the pram. See picture below for example.

Link here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qo1408kbsdxez8x/1sud_coalblack_bothcapsules.jpg?dl=0

Adaptors can be found here: https://valcobaby.com.au/accessories/products/adaptors/travel-system-adaptor-for-car-capsule/

If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to us via email: info@valiantbrands.com.au

Alle

Thank you! As I only need to fit one capsule with one adaptor does the capsule still need to sit higher than the standard seat for my toddler?

Shaniiaa M.

Shaniiaa M.asked

My front wheel isn't working.. I've checked the breaks and even taken the wheel off and back on again incase something had gotten stuck under there. How can I fix it!?

Rose
Rose

The same me. But I take off and do it again . They work well. I think you didn’t do correct way!

Hi Shaniiaa,

Thanks for letting us know and to Rose for your comment!

If you don't mind, can you please send an email to: info@valiantbrands.com.au - one of our team will be happy to help with a solution :)

Ashley G.

Ashley G.asked

Just wondering if the Snap Ultra Trend bassinet can be used on the Snap Ultra Tailormade pram?

Hi Ashley,

Thanks for your question. The Trend Bassinet is not compatible with the Snap Ultra Tailormade.

The Q bassinet, available currently in midnight black is what will fit.

Be sure to reach out with any other questions :)

Copperain

Copperainasked

This pram looks great. I am tossing up between the tailormade and the trend version. There is quite a big price difference. Does the tailormade boot cover have the bug mesh inside like the trend does? Thank you.

Hi there,

Thank you for your question. The bug mesh inside is unique to the Trend Ultra models.

For any other questions, feel free to reach out to us at: info@valiantrbrands.com.au - we'll be happy to help :)

Debra D.

Debra D.asked

I have a Volco baby pram it is second hand in great condition but I carnt seem to get the handle right down.Because I am trying to fold the pram down but l am having trouble.

Hi Debra,

Thanks for reaching out. Feel free to reach us at: info@valiantbrands.com.au - one of our team will be happy to help walk you through it :)

Alison C.

Alison C.asked

Hi,
I am looking at purchasing either the Snap Ultra or the Ultra Trend, but I am struggling to find the difference between them. Are they essentially the same pram?
Alison

Hi Alison,

Thanks for your question. We're sorry to hear it's been confusing! We're almost ready to launch a much needed update to our website. Let us try to break it down:

With both these models, the seat is removable/reversible and compatible with a bassinet and/or capsule (with the correct adapters).

Both fold nicely (compact), even with the seats still inside. Both these models are available in Charcoal, Grey Marle & Denim and come with puncture proof tyres.

Both also have a 4 stage hood, which offers really great UV sun protection for your little one. The Ultra Trend is a more luxurious pram - it features a one-handed fold, leatherette handle bars, adjustable handle bar and a slightly different frame.

Important note: with the Snap Ultra, there are two models available for purchase - The Snap Ultra P: this is a model with a pivot seat that has 3 fixed positions for the seat. As opposed to an "infinite" belt recline seat (all new valcobaby models come with this latter belt recline)

We hope this help! Feel free to reach out with any other additional questions.

Susan

Susanasked

With this pram i want the car capsule instead of bassinet can i buy that and how much. Thanku

Hi Susan,

Thanks for your question. We do not sell car capsules. We have adapters that will make a capsule compatible with our pram. Our adapters are for a Maxi Cosi, Britax and/or Universal car capsule.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other questions :)

Sara F.asked

Hi, I am considering to buy Valco Snap Ultra but I would like to know if it goes off road with the sport wheels. Are they good? has this pram some suspension? Moreover, is it safe for a newborn using just the full reclining seat instead of bassinet?

Hi Sara,

Thanks for your enquiry.

As our snap range of prams are extremely lightweight, there is a no suspension in the wheels, however with the addition of our "Sports Pack" there's added suspension from the air in the tires. This is a matter of personal preference. We find a lot of our customers are happy with the wheels as is.

In relation to placing a newborn into the Snap Ultra, absolutely. The belt recline system ensures a full lay back system for your newborn + the boot cover on the tailor-made model really gives it that bassinet feel, so no need to fork out the extra $ for a bassinet.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Hi Valiant,
thank you for your answer.
If I get the "Sport Pack", can I go off road? Is it safe?

As for placing a newborn in the pram, what is my concerning is the bumps that the baby could take from the full lay back which is not fixed. Is it right? should I put inside a kind of co sleeper bed?

Hi Sara,

Of course it is safe! Safety is the number 1 priority at valcobaby. The Sports Pack is ideal for off road. However since they are pump up, depending on the off road surface, they might be prone to punctures.

There is a bassinet option available for the Snap Ultra. We find a lot of our customers don't end up purchasing the bassinet due to the seat laying as flat as it does. We also have the cocoon (co sleeper bed) that will fit nicely in the pram.

Link here: https://veebee.com.au/product/walkabout-infant-cocoon/

It's really a matter of personal preference. A lot of parents like to purchase some sort of pram liner (insert) - there's many available on the market, even custom made!

April

Aprilasked

How do you know it won't cost state is compatible with the Val snap ultra tailormade

Hi there April,

Do you mind clarifying the question? :)

Tamasked

Hi, does the snap ultra fold as small as the snap4? Needing a car pram that will fit in the boot of a 2019 Prado with both seats up, so extremely limited space! (I think my snap4 would fit with the wheels off? Maybe? So it needs to fold as small or even better, smaller then the snap4).

Hi Tam,

Great question. The Snap 4 is the most compact fold we have in our range, so off the bat it's a smaller fold than the Snap Ultra.

However, because the Snap Ultra has a removable seat, you may be able to fold the Ultra more compact (in two pieces) - we find this is what a lot of our customers do.

Hope this helps :)

Tam

Awesome, thanks so much for your quick reply! Will definitely do some measurements and see how we go :) hopefully in a 2-piece fold it may work!

Jody S.

Jody S.asked

I have a snap ultra trend and the front left wheel keeps pulling to the left and is quite dangerous is there some way to fix it?

Hi Jody,

Thanks for letting us know. Feel free to reach out to us via email: info@valiantbrands.com.au - if you provide a photo/video of the issue, one of our agents will be happy to help find the best solution for you.

Shayna
Shayna

Would the universal adapter work on the snap 4 with the safety air 360 capsule ?

Simone R.
Simone R.

I have the same issue with my Ultra Trend! i have had a replacement frame sent and same deal! Im wondering whether the sports wheels would make any difference?

Ellie

Ellieasked

Would the universal adaptor work with the infasecure arlo capsule? Would it be stable enough?

Hi Ellie,

Thanks for the question. Yes it will :)

hkk

hkkasked

Does the baby jogger glider board fit to the Valco ultra snap pram?

Hi Heather,

Thanks for your question. We can't say for certain, however it looks like it might.

Feel free to check out www.ride-ons.com.au - all the boards and attachments listed there will definitely fit the Snap Ultra :)

Skye-nash

Skye-nashasked

Hi just found out iam pregnant with my second baby and have the snap ultra tailor made iam wanting to upgrade to a twin pram now can I get one seat as the snap ultra gray tailor made and the second as a bassinet in the same colour is this possible please

Hi Skye,

Thanks for writing to us!

Right now, we stock the Snap Ultra Duo in Charcoal & Coal Black. However, we might be able to help you locate that Grey Marle colour for seat & bassinet. Feel free to call us on 03 9581 8000 - one of our reps will be happy to help :)

Jaimeasked

Hello,
I have recently purchased the snap ultra in navy and am now trying to decide which car capsule adaptor to purchase.
Does anyone use the britax unity adaptor or the universal adaptor with their snap ultra that can answer some questions?

It is hard to tell online whether the britax unity adaptor 'clicks in' or just allows the capsule to rest on top with a buckle strap over the top... if it doesn't click in... does it still feel secure?

From what I can see online the universal adaptor looks like it just allows capsules to be placed in the adaptor cradle, no 'click in' component, with a buckle as they only securing function.

Any extra information, pictures, videos, and/or user experiences are very much appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi Jaime,

Thanks for taking the time to write. Let us try to break it down for you :)

For the Snap Ultra, we have three Car Capsule Adaptors available for purchase.

* Maxi Cosi Adaptor (A8907) - A Maxi Cosi Capsule will "click" into this.
* Britax Unity Adaptor (A8808) - The Britax Unity will "click" in as well.
* Universal Adaptor (A9929) - The capsule "rests" in the frame, secured by a strap.

Hope this helps.

Thank you!

PreciousCargo
PreciousCargo

Hi Jamie, did you end up purchasing the Britax adaptor? Just wondering if it needs to straps to secure it or if it actually does just click on and out?

Danielle M.

Danielle M.asked

Hi there
I have the valco snap ultra 4 and for some reason the pram will not fold down now. I have tried pushing the button on the frame as well as holding the button in on the handle at the same time like always and now it will not fold. I feel like I'm going to snap the frame cause that's how much its stuck and wont budge. And answer or if someone has had the same thing happen would be greatly appreciated

Hi Danielle,

Thanks for making us aware of this. In order to help resolve this issue, can you email: info@valiantbrands.com.au - if you can please attach any photos/videos, that'd be great so one of our agents can assist you best.

Get an answer from our members and Valco Baby representatives