Valco Baby Snap Ultra

Valco Baby Snap Ultra (page 2 of 8)

• Suitable for Running Yes (9) · No (6)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Great stroller, but it broke after 20 months

We liked everything about this stroller, except that it broke after 20 months of use - it was out of warranty and we did not get 2 years out of it before sending it to landfill. There is a wire inside the rear axle, which allows control of the brakes, and this wire just snapped putting the brakes on permanently to one side. We are disappointed because we've owned cheaper strollers that have lasted twice as long.

In any case, we did like the way this stroller manoeuvred, the extendable sun shade and reversible seat. The stroller is also at a good height and is light weight. The only thing lacking in this stroller is durability and perhaps it is not as easy to fold up quickly for commuting on a bus or train as some others.

Purchased in October 2017.

simar
simar

Finally managed to contact the company by phone as they did not respond to our online form. They sent a replacement part out without fuss, so we're happy customers again.

Jase.n.teegs

Jase.n.teegsMorayfield

Every mum needs to try this pram

We purchased the baby bunting exclusive navy snap ultra and it is amazing. Lightweight, easy to manoeuvre, easy to assemble and disassemble. Can steer it with one hand while balancing a toddler on your back lol the strap on the base when folded helps with moving it while disassembled and the basket is roomy and easily accessible. Love that the hood can unzip to cover the entire pram providing protection from sun, wind, and giving privacy to Bub. Easy to adjust the seat recline and easy to use buckle. To top it off it is so stylish and affordable priced. Definitely one to check out.

Purchased in November 2018 at Baby Bunting Physical store for A$479.00.

Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

16-months going strong - love our pram

Purchased in January 2018 at Baby Kingdom Physical store.

Suitable for RunningYes

Priyanka

PriyankaSydney, NSW

Good price for a good looking pram

Happy to get something under 500 that can be used for newborns as well. Denim material of the tailor made range was good and had good sun block features as well. Not the lightest pram, but easy to fold and happy with the purchase so far

Purchased in April 2019 at Baby Kingdom Physical store.

Suitable for RunningNo

Shanti Aryal

Shanti Aryal

its perfect

W e bought Valco baby pram its easy to use. not only that easy to carry and easy fit in my car. I can recommend to all my friends this is best product.

Purchased in March 2018.

Mahi Arora

Mahi AroraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy for Mum

This Pram this very easy to use . My baby feels very comfortable in it . This Pram has lots of space . Value for money . Really happy with it and will refer friends also.

Purchased in February 2018 at Baby-Direct for A$500.00.

Nicole

NicoleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I love this pram

As an Aunty of 16, I’ve test driven a few prams in my time.
Finaaaaallllly it was me having the baby! Choosing a pram was something I invested a lot of time into. I couldn’t really afford to spend over $1000 but I wanted a pram with all the features.
This one caught my eye and was so affordable. It is amazing to push around and I do not regret my selection at all. I also bought the bassinet attachment to use. My daughter is 11 weeks old and sleeps so well in it.
This pram is so easy to set up and pack down, moves great and has an easy to use brake (even in thongs/flip flops).
The hood is great and I like that you can unzip it for air flow and how it goes all the way down to protect baby rain, hail or shine.
Would definitely recommend.

Purchased in October 2018 for A$450.00.

campingwithcubs

campingwithcubsSydney Surrounds, NSW

Loved it! Lightweight & agile

Absolutely loved this pram for my first daughter. It was lightweight, easy to use and agile.
My daughter looked very comfortable and was happy the seat rearward faced as well as forward faced.
It easily fit in the boot of my small Holden Trax and it was very affordable, especially compared to some prams around. The sun shade covers the full pram which was great in summer and I could fit a decent amount of items in the carrier underneath. I would often walk to the shops to do a small shop.
Highly recommend this pram.

Purchased in August 2016 at Baby Bunting Physical store for A$469.00.

Suitable for RunningYes

Marjorie

MarjoriePerth, WA

Good lightweight easy to fold unfold comfy lay flat position to all ages

Great pram so far. Lightweight and easy to fold and unfold, nice big basket for shopping bags. I would just change the design to have adjustable handle and a bit of more comfortable and steady pram base.

Purchased in December 2018 at Baby Bunting.

Suitable for RunningNo

Taz

TazKarratha

Light weight and easy to use

This pram is so light, easy to manoeuvre, quick to put together and dismantle. I feel very comfortable with our child in the pram. The full coverage pull over is perfect as we live in a hot location and need as much protection from the sun as we can. I highly recommend this pram.

Mary

MarySydney

This pram is lightweight and easy to manoeuvre

Sarah O

Sarah O

Love its functionality and being lightweight. Wished it had a peephole

I love this pram and used a clip-in bassinet for the first five months and then used the normal seat. Its lightweight, easy to use and comfy for both of us. I love the colour of the tailor made in denim and the bucket works for everything I needed to carry - even for a whole day in town. I wish it had a peephole at the top like the Baby Jogger.

Claire

ClaireNORTH FREMANTLE

I really like this handy stroller.

I like this handy trolley very much, easy to move and operate. The body is relatively light, easy to store, go out easy to carry. The quality of the carts is very good, the seats can be adjusted, the practicability is relatively high, the awning is also very just, the baby sits in the inside is very safe, very comfortable.

NikolezeNigelkx

NikolezeNigelkxWarragul

great

This is a pram with reasonable price and excellent quality. It is very easy to use and has many nice little features. The steering is great. When I arrive at my destination, I can easily disassemble into the car and quickly install. I'm happy with my baby carriage purchase. I'll recommend it to you.

PaL

PaL

Great pram.

Really good pram, very easy to handle. Like that it can be changed to face both directions and can be used from birth to toddlerhood. Denim fabric is very durable and rainwater repels from the hood. Is very light to carry. Does need two hands to fold down though which would be my only negative.

Tim

Tim

Great quality

Bub always looks comfy and falls asleep, has many adjustments and extra attachments you can add. Love how the seat is reversible and how it has a big basket but is really light weight for the size and quality and suits Bub from new born to 4 years which is so handy

Tezza

TezzaYarrawonga

Great canopy but poor steering

The canopy pull down is great as it has about four levels you can set it to. My partner and I have had massive steering issues as the pram likes to try and sometimes go its own way. Brakes are really good and lock the pram into place. We also paid a little under most other prams so that was good too

Rebekah F

Rebekah FSydney, NSW

Excellent pram

This pram is easy to manoeuvre on all surfaces we have been on. It’s wheels are larger than my old pram which makes it feel lighter to push.
The hood extends with two additional zips. Unfortunately I can’t get the hood to stay all the way down over the pram seat. It jolts back up a little when I try but still provides a good cover to take away distractions when I need my son to sleep in there.
The seat also lifts out for more compact storage and can be put back on in reverse so bub can face you or the front. I got it for this feature.
Basket underneath is a great size and very strong.
Folding it is easy by pressing in two buttons.
Bub loves it and so do I

bbsb007

bbsb007Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great pram for the price

We started out with a second hand Bugaboo Cameleon 2 and I hated it. It was clunky and hard to use with my tiny hands, so we sold it and purchased a brand new Snap Ultra after a recommendation from a friend.

It's so great. I love how it folds up with the seat in it, or out of it, and it easily fits in my small boot. It's a nice smooth ride for baby, easy to push, the brake is so user friendly and the size and accessibility of the basket underneath is wonderful. No matter what we shove in there on a day to the shops, it always takes it!

We splashed out and bought a tailor made version in denim, it's a lovely material and very durable. Overall a great pram.

Tess

Tess

Excellent all-rounder

This is a great pram. It folds up compactly, and is light and easy to transport. The wheels are big so that it is easy to go over semi-rough terrain. It looks like a comfortable ride, although the baby does jiggle around a bit.
The rack underneath the pram is really helpful for storing blankets, water bottles, and a nappy change kit.