Valco Baby Snap Ultra

Valco Baby Snap Ultra (page 3 of 8)

• Suitable for Running Yes (9) · No (6)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Kiara

KiaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing pram

This pram is so light and sturdy, it is so easy to manoeuvre! Works well on all surfaces.
Basket is decent size and can surprisingly fit a lot more in it than I originally thought.
The fold is so compact and light to put in and out of the car.
The Hood is by far my FAVOURITE bit, extendable the WHOLE way over the seat!
And absolutely love that it isn’t a bucket seat.

My baby is so comfortable in there and first pram he has fallen asleep in when we were out and out. I have used many many prams (bugaboo, I candy, steelcraft etc) and this is the best!

Ciara C

Ciara CAU

Love love love

This pram is so easy to use. Walks like a dream. its light by sturdy. Folding is quick and easy. I am always recommending this pram to expecting mums. Has a great choice of colours. As a mum who can’t drive it’s also perfect for public transport. It’s a must!

Nefer

NeferSouth East Queensland, QLD

Light, easy to maneuver. very good value

Pros:
easy to maneuver, it is light, I can lift it without any problems.
It is very tight/hard to fold, unfold in the beginning. but after used few weeks, it is become very easy to fold/unfold
the quality is good for this price. not the best quality, but good enough to use everyday.

Cons: will be a little bumpy when the road surface is not good enough. no suspension system. not super sturdy

JohnJ

JohnJMelbourne

Great product

We bought this in May in preparation for the arrival. The little guy arrived a few weeks ago so we've just started using it. Very light, maneuverable, sturdy. Feels safe. Easy to take the basket on and off, also easy to fold up. Aussie company I believe. It was much cheaper than city jogger etc, but every bit as good as far as I can tell.

Tata

Tata

Fabtastic pram except the springs bend and make hard to put down

I love this pram, it is so light, moves so easily and looks great. However, after 5 weeks it became very hard to put the top bit down to pack away. Valco was very helpful and sent us new springs/seat however they seemed very aware if the issue, apparently you need to pack the pram away on a flat surface which is not always practical! Therefore if they know it's a issue it should be fixed. Also it says its lie flat but it isnt it has a recline it only lays perfectly flat if you get the tailormade or buy thr bassinet

Irene

IreneMelbourne

Reasonable

I love the canopy, it covers the pram entirely with 1 of 4 parts of it as a screen, so air can flow more while bub sleeps soundly. It does what it needs to do, no dramas. I just have to store them in the boot in 2 parts as it cannot fit done as 1 part (got a sedan). and plus points on the storage beneath it, heaps to store when we go shopping.

My rating is off by 1 star coz i felt that it was still too chunky when stored in 2 parts in the car, but given the price, you can work around it really.

Amanda Manning

Amanda ManningSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Pram!

amazing pram, been through many believe it or not but this one is my favorite so far
Super super super light weight and easy to use. Wish i had it for my first one...
Shade cover works great and is very smooth to push around, Highly reccomend to any mums!

Kerry M

Kerry MPerth

Perfect pram

I love my valco baby snap ultra. It is so easy to fold away and it’s ultra light weight. I love how it’s still affordable yet very stylish. The huge bonnet cover makes it easier for me to keep the sun and wind away from my baby while the boot cover will keep her warm when out in the weather.

Aimee

Aimee

Amazing value

The first thing I looked for in a pram was a reversible seat, the second thing was a pram that will get my daughter from through from newborn until she's out of a pram. This ticked both those boxes and more. The snap ultra is lightweight, not chunky and so so easy to steer. The seat lays pretty much flat so perfect for that newborn stage and the shade cover covers the entire seat to keep the weather out.

Monique

MoniqueJindabyne

Super light and easy to assemble

I used this pram with a Q bassinet for the first few months. Amazing!!!! So light, very easy to manoeuvre. Just have to unclip bassinet to put up and down. When I switched the pram bit (not bassinet) I found that the mechanism to lay can’t down is a bit dodgy. It is 2 pieces of material and a clip and the front and back pieces can get out of sync meaning the body of the pram twists. I also find the basket to be s little too small. Otherwise - Super easy to put up and down, very cute looking - the fabric range is very cool!!!

Azza

AzzaHunter Region, NSW

Nice pram

We purchased this pram when having our first baby and now using with our second , it is easy to maneuver and very sturdy.
It lacks pockets and hard to find accessories but overall a good pram that is built well and will last
Once you learn how to fold it is user friendly.

Alie

AlieAustralia

Good but i should have bought the tailormade version for the recline

Pros
Steers really well
Sports wheels are a good addition
Looks good
Easy to put together and really light!

Cons
I have the standard version from 2017 which has the bucket seat and 3 level recline. My bub wont sleep in this position which sucks. I wish i bought the tailor made as it does a flat recline.
I bought the extra sport wheels, they are good but not as good as baby jogger. Also they were expensive for $120.
Its really a two part fold. I know you can technically do it as one unit bur it is really hard.

Cynthia Kneipp

Cynthia KneippMid North Coast, NSW

Just what I needed at a fair price

I had been searching for months for a double pram that would be suitable for a new born baby and a toddler/pre-schooler. I love that each seat is individually adjustable and can be turned around to face front or back. Each seat has it's own shade cover, which by the way is FANTASTIC! It is super long so offers great protection. All I would say in the negative is that each seat is quite narrow, and although each seat is rated to 20kg, it would be a tight squeeze and they would want to be very tall. My 4 year old just fits in it now, but luckily she is petit. I got mine for a great price from Baby and Toddler Town, with $10 delivery.

jat1295

jat1295

Great pram - super light but some adjustments needed

Deb R

Deb RToowoomba

Love it - best purchase decision!

We love our Valco Baby Snap Ultra. It's super easy to maneuver, light yet durable. Love how you can have bub facing towards you or away from you. It fits easily into our Toyota Corolla hatch boot, along with groceries!
Love the build quality. We had some issues with a part breaking, but it was quickly and easily fixed (and for free) - great aftersales service!

Bea

BeaAshfield

It's good and the customer service is excellent

It's very easy to maneuver. I love that it can fit a newborn in it so I wont have to buy another pram for my second one. My 2 and half just sleeps on it anyway and loves to walk around instead. Our brake did died on us but called the customer service and replaced it with a new one.

Belinda

BelindaArundel

Stylist pram, love it!

Love most things about this pram, would be good if it could fold easier as one instead of taking basket off the bottom part. Loads of storage parts if you get the basket part over middle section.
Very easy to push and very light weight. Good seating adjustment as well.

Momonoly0713

Momonoly0713Toowoomba

Excellent pram except hard to fold with the seat attached

Bought the tailor-made grey marble. It looks stylish, easy to maneuver and storage size is huge! My baby girl sleeps in her pram every time we take her out for shopping or walk.

The only thing annoys me is that it is so hard to fold when the seat is attached. After pushing in big bottoms on the side, I just couldn't push in the small grey bottoms to make the seat fall parallel with the chassis even though I have used the side of my knuckles to push it.

Fiam

FiamMelbourne

So light and beautifully made with huge carry basket

Md10