Valco Baby Snap Ultra

Valco Baby Snap Ultra (page 4 of 8)

• Suitable for Running Yes (9) · No (6)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Dmatic

DmaticSydney, NSW

Takes the stress out of getting out and about

This pram is light, easy to fold and put in the boot and easy to take out. The wheels are great (no problems getting stuck).
The only part I dont like is the back of it where there is an air flap. There is no way (unless you try and put a blacket there) to cover it up securely, so the baby can get cold when windy. I have to flip the stroller around to face opposite to the wind.

Lauren

LaurenSydney

Great pram

Sharyn35

Sharyn35Brisbane

Light pram which handles well.

I love this pram because it separates into two pieces so you are only lifting 4kg at a time. We use it twice daily when we walk the dog and when we are out and about. We got the sports wheels as there are areas on our walks where their are no paths and the pram handles really well on the rough terrain with these wheels. The wheels are easy to change over, too. Basket is so huge. I can fit my shopping in easy and still push it around with ease!

Fed up

Fed upMelbourne

Great pram just not for off-roading haha!

This pram is easy to manoeuvre sharp turns etc
It’s very easy to fold down and quite light the only thing is it takes up most of boot argh the build quality is good I’ve had mine 9 months and it’s not squeaking or rattling yet haha, would recommend sticking to foot paths and not Veering of course with this one

QUBIC88

QUBIC88Canberra

Recommend!

It was hard to choose the pram because of so many options. Finally I chose Valco after so much googling. I can complain nothing about this product! I loved it. It is sturdy enough and safe for the newborn baby. And it's easy to fold, easy handling, not very heavy. And I like the reasonable price most. I am happy to recommend this.

Andy

AndySydney

Light, easy to maneuver, folds down quite flat

Been through so many prams with our 3 kids, this one is one of the top choices of ours. It is light and very easy to maneuver. Seat can be facing either way, lies down pretty flat. Large storage area at the bottom. It also folds down quite flat so fits in our tiny boot well. Does not topple over easily.
Just a minor concern is that when you fold down the pram, you need to ensure you are "locked in" else it comes unfold very easily and because quite fiddly especially when you are carrying your child at the same time.

Hac

HacMelbourne

Lightweight and compact but can’t adjust the handle

The Valco Baby snap ultra is a lightweight and compact pram/stroller. Not too wide for squeezing between aisles. Only issue I have is that the handle bar is not height adjustable. It sits a little bit too high for me and I’m average height. I recommend that you try it at the shops and do a side by side with a pram that has adjustable handles.

S Rao

S RaoAdelaide

Excellent Lightweight City Stroller

Kath

Kath

Highly recommended

Lightweight, love the reversible seat, simple to put together, hood is excellent as it comes right over. Perfect for every day stuff. Not so great off-road as it doesn’t have air tyres, but just perfect for around the shops and footpath walking. Very good for the price. Even easy to assemble from the box; everything just snaps together. If you’re not looking to spend $1000+ this is great!

RLCD09

RLCD09Sydney, NSW

Great pram for the price

I purchased this pram as it was the simplest to fold and unfold and after 13 months of use I am still very happy with my decision. It's built well and my favourite feature is the hood which can be completely closed so no need for wraps and clips hanging off the front. I purchased the additional sports wheels as I read it made for a smoother ride and the only issue I have had is a squeak that comes and goes. Given it is a cheaper pram to others on the market I'm happy to put up with it. I would recommend this pram.

Mushkie

MushkieMelbourne

This pram saved my life

It is very easy to maneuver and fold. I can easily put it in the boot of the car. I am very happy with the quality of the pram. My favorite part about the pram is the bassinet turns into a seat, so my baby who is colicky can sleep on an angle.

Twi

TwiMelbourne

Very good pram... Perfect for me

Got this pram after a lot of research and it is worth every cent....
The pram is very easy to fold and carry. It is very easy to maneuver around narrow spaces, public transport and around shopping centres.
The basket underneath is big enough to fit the baby bag and some shopping which makes it a big plus.
I love the fact that the seat is both forward and rear facing. Also another good thing about this pram is that seat can be adjusted to any height.
The only negative thing about this pram is that you need both your hands to fold / unfold it.

Mumoftwoboys

MumoftwoboysSydney, NSW

Impractical and very difficult to fold when in forward facing position

Cliff JEpping

Good until break failure and we were stranded at Syndey Central station.

Lisetta88

Lisetta88Sydney

Can’t ask for more for this price!

Violetpoison

VioletpoisonMelbourne

Great product!

Very lightweight, easy to fold and unfold to carry. Very easy to maneuver and safe. Carrier at the bottom was very useful. Only one negative was the baby cannot sit upright and need to improvise so would not slide back. Happy with the the quality. And I have recommended this product to my friends.

Cancan

CancanSydney, NSW

Ok...but I wasted my money

It's easy to use, light, gets the job done. Affordable, not cheap, but affordable.
Once fully loaded with my two boys it's kind of hard going pushing around & I must say I hardly use it. Ended up using my carrier & cheap stroller because I refused to buy another pram.
Just not practical for everyday use. I only use on big day trips now.

Milenaemma

MilenaemmaMelbourne, Victoria

it's the best pram. Light, fit car boot

I was searching pram for 3 months. Did not want to spend much on it, wanted stylish and convenient. As well i had a very small car that time. I liked this pram as soon a saw it in a catalog. But the shop had to order that color. So we waited 1 month.
The pram is suitable from 0 age (not like snap 4 where bassinet has "flexure" in reclined position). It's only 2 piece of pram where bassinet transfer into stroller with one move.
I know couple other mothers who purchased this pram and everyone is happy about it.
My daughter now is 2 years old and we still use this pram. I used to travel with this pram in airports 3 times .
Purchased for 475$

Allana L

Allana LAU

Love this pram!!

We love this pram! After going through multiple prams that just didn't seem to work well, we found this pram and it had nearly all the features we wanted in a pram! The only downfall I would say about the pram is the storage underneath, it's flimsy and broke within the first 3 months of using it. Other then that though I highly recommend this pram! Folds down nicely, easy to push, easy to assemble.

Jacinta

JacintaSunshine Coast

Great pram for a great price

We purchased the tailor-made and its just gorgeous, it looks like a quite expensive pram (but its not!) we upgraded the wheels to tyres for an extra $120 and they are just great as well as choosing a capsule that had attachments available for the pram. Its awesome how it goes almost flat and has the foot muff to practically make it a bassinet for newborns. Easy to fold and steer with one hand while being super light weight. Highly recommend!