Valco Baby Trend

Valco Baby Trend

Trend, Trend 4 and Trend Sport
1.0 from 1 review

Excellent product, poor customer support

The stroller is great, I am using it in Poland, bought when it was still unavailable in Poland, from a Slovakian store. I am satisfied with it, it offers perfect glide, great space for the little one and is very light considering air tyres.

However, recently I had my rear wheel stolen from the stroller and I am now having great trouble finding a spare part. The Polish importer said they did not have any, neither did the Slovakian store. I contacted Australian distributor (at valiantbrads), they also said they did not have the wheel.
I found the sports pack for Trend series online at valcobaby's store but they referred me to the Czech importer as they do not ship overseas.
I also contacted ValcoBaby Aus through facebook and they did not even reply.

Dear Valco, you're doing it wrong.
You pride yourselves at great customer support, however all the support I got was the referral to your Czech partner. When I discovered the wheel was stolen I knew this will be a nuisance, but rather expected a long wait for the wheel, not the efforts I would have to make to even find a store offering the part.

Here is some piece of advice for the future (free of charge): add some mark-up for your trouble, add shipping costs and send the damn missing part to the customer.

Purchased in June 2018.

Valco Baby TrendValco Baby Trend 4Valco Baby Trend Sport
Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Price (RRP) $495.00$599.95
Seating Type SingleSingleSingle
Suitable Age0+ months0+ months0+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg20 kg20 kg
Bassinet Compatible Yes (Included)Yes (Included)Yes (Included)
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialSolidSolidSolid