Veebee Doubletake Tandem

Veebee Doubletake Tandem

Deserves a no star rating.

Valiant B.Veebee

Hi Tarz, I am so sorry this has been your experience. If you would like to contact our customer service team to discuss any of this further or see if they can help please call 03 9581 8000

Sivi
SiviSydney

Rear wheel falls off

I bought this pram from Big W on 10/02/2018. The instruction sheet is not really helpful when it comes to the fitting of rear wheels. I managed to assemble it and made sure I heard the click sound after fitting the rear wheels. On our first day out with my 3.5 year old and 5 month old, the rear wheel fell off. Its so dangerous and we some how managed to get back home by keeping on pushing the wheel back.

It is bit hard to manoeuvre, with the elder kid sitting in the front. It moves to a side like the woolworth trolley and always need two hands to push.
I will give it few more days and if the wheels fall off often then I will return it.

Valiant B.Veebee

Hi Sivi, thanks for the review. if you would like to call the customer service team they may be able to assist you. Our phone number is 03 9581 8000

Wheels fall off!!

Do not buy this pram!! I have a 8 month old & almost 2 yr old & My back wheels have fallen off numerous times!! Really inconvenient!! & you cannot steer this thing on a slight slant on a pathway!! Hate it!! Can't wait to buy another double pram from another company!!

Valiant B.Veebee

Hi Mum, thanks for your review. I am sorry that this has been your experience, if you would like to contact our customer service team they will assist you in any way that they can. Our phone number is 03 9581 8000 :)

Double Prams & Strollers

Find out how Veebee Doubletake Tandem compares to other Double Prams & Strollers

11monthsapart
11monthsapartMelbourne

Overall Bad Design My kids hate it and so do I

Country3
Country3AU

Sold it within 6 months

I found it terrible. My daughters were 20 months apart and I bought it before I had my second. I tried it out in the store and thought it was great. Seemed light-weight. Fast forward to when I had my second baby, and with the weight of the two kids plus nappy bag, it became almost impossible to maneuver. Very heavy and very bulky. Was a waste of money, I sold it after a handful of shocking outings.

Bad maneuverability; heavy

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
See all Veebee Doubletake Tandem reviews

Danni
Danni asked

Hello, we brought a second hand pram & now our son is 7 months the back seat straps don’t fit him & we can’t extend any further???
Do you have to buy extenders or can you even buy adjustable straps??? Please help we can’t afford to buy another pram :(
thanks in advance:)

Jen H.
Jen H.asked

Explain how 2 fold it away

Hi Jen.
Please email me at marta@valiantbrands.com.au and I will send you an instruction manual with folding details.

Amy
Amy

Can you please email me a copy? Finding I can't fold mine down anymore, was working but not anymore. Baby due anyday! Is there a trouble-shooting section? Amsy_mehai@yahoo.com.au thanks

Jen H.
Jen H.asked

Hiow does it fold away

Hi Jen.

See all Veebee Doubletake Tandem questions

Get an answer from our members and Veebee representatives

Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers and Double Prams & Strollers