Veebee Doubletake Tandem

Veebee Doubletake Tandem

Nat gone mad
Nat gone mad

I sold it and bought a different pram

This pram was in good condition and nice and compact, easy to fold and put in the car. I liked how both children could see well even if in the seat behind. It was however shocking to maneuver around corners or even turn. So I sold it and bought another brand.

Mumwonder
Mumwonder

Too hard to maneuvre

I had an old style of this and absolutely loved it. So when that died I got the newer one. However they've changed the seating to "stadium style" meaning you can't lie the front one down fully - so you can't put a sleeping bub in it anymore. Also it was incredibly difficult to maneuvre. I sent it back to get tested, they did some work on it and it came back just as bad. I was incredibly sad because I loved the old Valco tandom so much.
Nice and Slim
Terrible handling, poor seating.

Bad

great for going around shopping malls with smooth floors otherwise i hate it. i am trying to sell mine at the moment.
price, large shopping basket
a nightmare going up kerbs or uneven surfaces/slopes when the older/heavier child is in the front, front wheel keeps coming off, you need to tighten 2 straps to adjust back seat

Double Prams & Strollers

Find out how Veebee Doubletake Tandem compares to other Double Prams & Strollers

aligabeli
aligabeli

Bad

Pram would be good for twins but definately not good for one older child and a baby. My children were 19 month and 7 months and I struggled on uneven surfaces.
Great for both babies having individual space.
Hard to get up and down gutters with a heavier child in front. If on a uneven footpath, and you have a heavy baby in front, the pram seems to want to steer down hill and you struggle against the slope to keep pram going in the direction you want. Front foot rest falls off all the time.

See all Veebee Doubletake Tandem reviews

Danni
Danni asked

Hello, we brought a second hand pram & now our son is 7 months the back seat straps don’t fit him & we can’t extend any further???
Do you have to buy extenders or can you even buy adjustable straps??? Please help we can’t afford to buy another pram :(
thanks in advance:)

Jen H.
Jen H.asked

Explain how 2 fold it away

Veebee
Valiant B.Veebee

Hi Jen.
Please email me at marta@valiantbrands.com.au and I will send you an instruction manual with folding details.

Amy
Amy

Can you please email me a copy? Finding I can't fold mine down anymore, was working but not anymore. Baby due anyday! Is there a trouble-shooting section? Amsy_mehai@yahoo.com.au thanks

Jen H.
Jen H.asked

Hiow does it fold away

Veebee
Valiant B.Veebee

Hi Jen.

See all Veebee Doubletake Tandem questions

Get an answer from our members and Veebee representatives

Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers and Double Prams & Strollers