Veebee Doubletake Tandem

Veebee Doubletake Tandem

Katrina
KatrinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good, cheap second pram

I bought this pram as a back-up when out with my toddler and new bub. It's nice and narrow and love that the toddler seat is at the front rather than back so my little girl could jump in and out easily. It's a bit hard to steer around corners but fine for what I needed and the price point.

Bugaboo Cameleon

Looking for 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers?

Read the reviews for Bugaboo Cameleon

Ad
madles
madlesSouthwest, VIC

OK

Pram would be better for 2 younger children as having my 2 yr old in the front makes it hard to steer. Overall I am happy with this pram as it does it’s job getting us from A to B in the shops.
Narrow enough to fit in shopping aisles, large basket that the sides can be pulled down, easy to fold, children have own space, separate removable sun shades for each child.
Hard to manoeuvre on uneven surfaces and up slopes with the heavier child in front. Swivel wheels tend to do their own thing making it hard to steer. Front seat for heavier child does not lay back far enough. The back seat has to be adjusted with straps to change postions which can be a pain.

ljd07
ljd07

OK

like other reviews have stated the pram isnt really good going up kerbs as i found it made my children bounce quite a bit. other than that its a good pram its easy to steer and great for shopping trips as it has a good amount of storage space in the basket its also easy to get in and out of the car.
great to take the children shopping in, good size basket, easy to fold.
bad on uneven foot paths and going up kerbs

Double Prams & Strollers

Find out how Veebee Doubletake Tandem compares to other Double Prams & Strollers

See all Veebee Doubletake Tandem reviews

Danni
Danni asked

Hello, we brought a second hand pram & now our son is 7 months the back seat straps don’t fit him & we can’t extend any further???
Do you have to buy extenders or can you even buy adjustable straps??? Please help we can’t afford to buy another pram :(
thanks in advance:)

Jen H.
Jen H.asked

Explain how 2 fold it away

Veebee
Valiant B.Veebee

Hi Jen.
Please email me at marta@valiantbrands.com.au and I will send you an instruction manual with folding details.

Amy
Amy

Can you please email me a copy? Finding I can't fold mine down anymore, was working but not anymore. Baby due anyday! Is there a trouble-shooting section? Amsy_mehai@yahoo.com.au thanks

Jen H.
Jen H.asked

Hiow does it fold away

Veebee
Valiant B.Veebee

Hi Jen.

See all Veebee Doubletake Tandem questions

Get an answer from our members and Veebee representatives

Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers and Double Prams & Strollers