5.0 from 1 review

This is the best invention

I could not live with out my hitch hiker. Any parent would know trying to chase a small child while another is sitting in a pram is very hard work. I can't boast enough about this product. It attaches so easy and only takes 2 seconds to set up. I walk a lot with 2 children under 3 so this makes life so much happier. I tried my sister double pram which was my other option but the skateboard is so much easier to steer and the pram fits through all shopping isles. Brilliant, highly recommend it. My only concern would be to take your pram in and make sure it fits with your model because it didn't fit on my sisters so ignore the shopkeeper and test it for yourself.
Love it. Makes life that little bit easier.
Is expensive but in saying that worth every dollar.

Hi I have a new steelcraft elite pram, I am planning to use a capsule the first months. Which board would you recommend the Rover or the Hitch hiker for my 4 YO (16 kilos)? Thanks. Maria
Hi Maria, thanks for getting in touch :) The Rover is guaranteed to fit any pram the seat is also a little wider so that might be a better fit for you.

Hi. I have a Valco Snap 3, which hitchhiker will fit for my stroller? Am i able to get here in italy? Is there a way to send it from abroad?Thanks.

Hello, I was wondering if the Valco HitchHiker was compatible with the steel craft agile plus pram? Thanks Emma

Age24+months