Valco Baby Hitch Hiker

5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics

33 questions from our users

Nicole T

Nicole Tasked

Will this Hitch Hiker fit a Steelcraft Strider Compact Delixe pram?

Hi Nicole,

Thanks for your question. The Hitch Hiker will not fit, however the Rover Rider or Co-rider will fit.

Feel free to check out www.ride-ons.com.au for more information :)

Bek M.

Bek M.asked

Hi is the hitchhiker original compatible with a strider plus? Thanks

Hi Bek,

Unfortunately the hitchhiker original is not compatible with the Strider plus. However, our Rover rider, as well as our lastest Co-rider will fit. Feel free to visit ride-ons.com.au for more information!

alison b.

alison b.asked

Does the hitchhike fit the valco ultra duo?

Hi Alison,

It most certainly does. All riders that can are found on ride-ons.com.au are compatible with Valco Baby prams :)

Katherine F.

Katherine F.asked

Hello. Just wondering if the hitchhiker fits a valco spark pram?

Hello.
I apologize for the delay in responding to your query.
Please contact me on (03) 9581 8034 if you still require assistance.

Maria

Mariaasked

Hi
I have a new steelcraft elite pram, I am planning to use a capsule the first months.
Which board would you recommend the Rover or the Hitch hiker for my 4 YO (16 kilos)?
Thanks.
Maria

Valiant B.Valco Baby

Hi Maria, thanks for getting in touch :) The Rover is guaranteed to fit any pram the seat is also a little wider so that might be a better fit for you.

Myriam M

Myriam Masked

Hi. I have a Valco Snap 3, which hitchhiker will fit for my stroller? Am i able to get here in italy? Is there a way to send it from abroad?Thanks.

Emma

Emmaasked

Hello, I was wondering if the Valco HitchHiker was compatible with the steel craft agile plus pram?
Emma

Claire H

Claire Hasked

Does the hitch hiker cb fold up to the pram when it is not in use?

Katie

Katieasked

Hello! Will the hitchhiker fit on a city mini double? Thanks!

Courtney E

Courtney Easked

Hi do you sell the valco hitch hiker adaptors seperate? I was given one but doesn't have the adaptors for the pram. And if yes where can I purchase?

Valiant B.Valco Baby

Hi Courtney, thanks for getting in touch with us :) If you would like to call our customer service team they may be able to assist you. Please call 03 9581 8000

Angela F

Angela Fasked

Hi I have a steelcraft agile pram which is currently set up with the capsule installed for newborn. As such the forward facing pram seat has been adjusted to accommodate the capsule. Ie it's still attached but sitting low and I can't see how I could fit the hitch hiker onto the pram when it's in this position. Is it possible? Otherwise perhaps I have to remove the pram seat altogether to make room. Might be easier if I send you a picture

Valiant B.Valco Baby

Hi Angela, thanks for the question if you would like to give our customer service team a call they will be able to assist you with this enquiry over the phone :) Our number is 03 9581 8000

Cazzy1984

Cazzy1984asked

Hi,
My son is 31/2 years old but nearly 20kg. We have a Baby Jogger City Mini GT and I’m hoping this glider board will fit our pushchair! Will it?

Valiant B.Valco Baby

Hi Cazzy1984, thanks for the question sorry for the delay. The rover would be your best option, it fits any pram and goes up to 25kg. Here is a link for more information :)

Laurenasked

Can you buy the parts to convert a standard Hitch Hiker into a CB???

Valiant B.Valco Baby

Hi Lauren, we currently do not have stock of the CB arms. Please contact us in a few months for further assistance on 03 9581 8000.

Lauren

Thanks for the reply. I should probably also check I have a Steelcraft Cruiser will either of these models work with this pram??? Many Thanks again for all your help.

Bree

Breeasked

Does a valco baby hitch hiker fit a mountain buggy cosmopolitan?

Illira
Illira

I want to know the same thing, DOE ANYONE KNOW?

Melh

Melhasked

Hi, would this be compatible with the Baby Trend Navigator Double Jogging Stroller?

Hi Melh
Thanks for your question.
The Hitch Hiker will fit your Baby Trend Navigator Double.

Jamielee Kershaw

Jamielee Kershawasked

Hi, would this fit on a steelcraft holiday stoller and a steelcraft strider compact?

Hi Jaimeelee
Thanks for your question.
The Hitch Hiker will fit on to your Steelcraft Holiday Stroller, however, it is a very lightweight pram so please be mindful that the Hitch Hiker will add a significant amount of weight to the pram so please be careful when using them together.
The Hitch Hiker will not fit the Strider Compact, however the Valco Baby Rover is compatible with all prams.

Member 123

Member 123asked

Does the valco prism fold up while hitchhiker is attached?

Hi There
Thanks for your question.
You will have to remove the Hitch Hiker in order to fold your pram.

NIO

NIOasked

Hi, will the Rover fit on a Valco Snap Ultra Duo side by side twin pram?

HI NIO
Thanks for your question.
The Rover is compatible with all prams!

ali239

ali239asked

Hi! Does this attach to a Mountain Buggy Swift?

Hi ali239
Thanks for your question.
The Hitch Hiker should fit your Mountain Buggy Swift.

EANM

EANMasked

Hello, does the hitch hiker fir the Jane Rider?

Hi EANM
Unfortunately the Hitch Hiker will not fit your Jane Rider. However we can recommend the newest ride-on in our fleet, the Rover, which features our Patented Design that allows you to fit the Rover onto ANY stroller or pram. The Rover will be available for purchase within the next few weeks! You can find out more by giving us a call on 1300-0-VALCO or by visiting our website - http://valcobaby.com.au/accessory/rover

Get an answer from our members and Valco Baby representatives