• Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Kerrie

Kerrie

Do not like this pram at all!

Purchased in August 2019 at Baby & Toddler Town.

Mlg

MlgMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

loved it!

Loved this pram for the huge hood, covers baby so well when out and about in the sun. Lay back feature also great for sleeping. Also loved the adjustable handle as partner is a lot taller than me, so was very accomodating of this

Purchased in November 2010 at Baby Bunting Physical store.

Hello.
Great to hear you are loving your Valco Baby Rebel Q stroller.
Hope it serves you well for a long time to come.

Clementsons

ClementsonsPerth WA

Very happy with our pram choice

The main consideration for our pram purchase was to have one that could be forward and both backward facing, lie flat and also have a large canopy which you could pull right down over the pram while baby sleeping for darkness, privacy and sun protection and this one ticked all those boxes for us.
It took a bit of getting used to assembling and disassembling the pram at first but we got the hang of it in no time. My only regret is that I wish I bought the black colour not the cream one we got.

Taz

TazPerth

Pretty good... small issue!

I really like this pram... its easy to maneuver on different terrains and it's served me well so far.

My issue with it is that its hard to collapse at times. Im not the stronges person and sometimes I have to apply so much force to collapse it it hurts my back. I'm unsure if its an age thing as it is second hand... would like to know if there's anyway to fix this.

Aside from this I love it. I have a capsule, bassinet and normal pram seat that attaches to frame and love the versatility of it. Also not too heavy!!

Kylie s

Kylie sSunbury

Excellent pram

This is an excellent pram, it’s easy to fold, not to heavy when lifting and easy to push. It’s has an adjustable handle, so if you’re tall or short, you can adjust the handle to your height for ease of use. Overall it’s a very good pram. It’s highly recommended.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Aimee

AimeeGrafton

It was okay

I bought the Q ex second hand(wasn’t very old) for my newborn, she hated the bassinet feature on this pram. So I swapped it over and she was happier in the other seat, when I found that the bassinet has made the steering much wider than the regular seat. I found it folded down not too large in the boot mind you I have a big 4wd. I didn’t like that you had to take the seat off to do this and the break was really hard to press and would wake my baby most of the time or it hurt my feet if I had anything other than joggers on.. so I am now aware why they sold the pram lol and I have found myself a new one also..

Colorbond

ColorbondSydney, NSW

Quality build

Valco pram is well built - solid and confidence inspiring. Wheel bearings and design are quality. Downside is that it’s a little heavy and takes up practically all of the boot. I like that the baby can face forward or backwards. Great pram, but since we bought the baby bjorn, the pram doesn’t get much use.

Rach

Rach

Built well, sturdy and useful

A very good construction and so useful. You can face it towards you or outwards. Some might find it a bit heavy to put together but it's fine for me. It has a great space for carrying groceries underneath and holds a lot of weight. The cover goes all the way over if needs be and it came with the separate cover for over the feet, which is wonderful. I use it all the time, walk really far and it's still looking as new (doesn't appear to be wearing out) the wheels are still fine although I carry heavy loads. When walking my usual stride, my feet don't hit any part of it, so it's especially good if you're tall. It does take up a lot of boot space so probably won't fit in certain cars. Overall, happy!

lee

leeMARBLE BAR

great pram

I bought this pram 2nd hand for my 4th baby, for my previous children I had a strider. I found it was a great pram to use, very comfortable and the hood was so great how far it covered baby. only thing it is a big pram to try and take in a car. When my daughter was 18 months I sold it and got a Steelcraft fast fold which also has a pretty good hood but easy to fold and take places.

Kiandora

KiandoraPerth

Love and hate with this pram

Camila

Camila

Worse pram ever!

I bought this pram i just loved the look, and that tot could b rear/front facing.. but besides that hate it! The reclining positin is really hard to adjust the lever gets stuck n when ur baby falls asleep u have to really jiggle n pull it which can b frustrating also the decline positions don't seem safe for my son he keeps leaning foward he just never seems comfortable

Valiant B.Valco Baby

Hi Camila, sorry that this has been your experience. Please let us know if there is anything we can do.

Emily

EmilyBrisbane

Seriously in love with this pram!

This pram has been a life saver! I can not fault it at all. I love that you can take the seat off and switch it to rear or forward facing. It's so easy to move around and is incredibly light weight! Plus you can get attachments fro it ! Capsules, bassinets and a second toddler seat can all attach to this pram! I've had it for over a year now and it's still in amazing condition! No faults!

RochelleV

RochelleVGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Has really done the distance!

Easy to fold. Easy to unfold. Lightweight. My son is 4 and has been using since he was born. We never needed to buy a stroller, as this pram has so many options re seating. It still looks next to new, even though it's been thrown around and spent half its life on my front porch. Highly recommend.

Kitten

Kitten

Awesome pram

gracey boo

gracey booadelaide

service dept is just great

i needed a spare part for a 4 year old valco q and they have not even charged for the part what wonderful service thanks VALCO and Leanne in the service department . The actual fault was not with the pram but it was my mistake , the pram is just great

See all Valco Baby Rebel Series reviews