Valco Rebel Q

Valco Rebel Q Questions & Answers

41 questions from our users

What other seats could go with a rebel Q? We have the Q seat which goes above the baby, but we think he’s getting too big for it, we don’t want the skateboard, isn’t there another seat that goes on the bottom of the stroller? Thanks!

I have a rebel q ex that I purchased 2nd hand 2 yrs ago. Just recently the button on the side of the frame that you use to fold it up has broken. Is it possible to get a replacement? As folding it now is impossible and I absolutely love this pram!
Not sure but when I needed a part I emailed them and they sold it to me over the phone and shipped it to me... worth a shot?Hi Sarah, please call our customer service team on 03 9581 8000 and they will try their very best to help you :)

Hi Everyone I was just wondering where online can I buy the adaptors for my Valco Rebel Q Ex pram to accommodate the Babylove Capsule? Thankyou
I bought mine directly from valco and they shipped it to me :)

Hi just Bought a rebel q valco pram all my wheels need replacing. How do I go about getting new wheels? Thanks
Hi Keshia, thanks for getting in touch :) If you would like to call our customer service team on 03 9581 8000 they will be able to assist you.

Hi i have rebel q ex do i need adapter for capsules of maxi cosi,safe n sound and baby live snap n go?
Hi Enreech, thanks for getting in touch. Yes, if you would like to use any of these capsules you will need to use adaptors on your pram.

I have purchased a rebel q 2nd hand. the red clip on the side that holds it together when closed does not meet the nail which it is meant to fit into (the chassis doesn't remain closed when you lift it because of this). Is there a way to fix this?
Hi Meaghanb, please call our customer service team they will try and help you over the phone. Our number is 03 9581 8000

I cannot open the seat harness buckle on my Valco Baby Rebel Q Ex pram. The straps are all in place and locked in but it won't press and release the clips. Sue
It sounds like you're doing it the right way, so may be faulty, because if you press the centre button (oval shaped) it should release all.Hi Sue, if you would like to call the customer service team they will be able to assist you over the phone. Our phone number is 03 9581 8000 :)

I have bought a second hand Valco Rebel Q Ex pram, which is in very good condition. unfortunately one of the buttons on the foot adjuster is missing and we are unable to move the foot adjuster. Can anyone please help? Sue
Hi Sue, I replied to your other entry of this question :) Leanne will be able to assist you with this :)

Hi. I have just purchased a second hand Valco q ex. Firstly does the baby love snap n go capsule fit this pram. Secondly I am looking at getting a bassinet also is it time consuming to go between the capsule or bassinet ? Or should I just purchase one of them
Hi Brenkat, thanks so much for the enquiry :) Yes, you can use a Baby Love Snap n' Go with adaptors on the Rebel Q Ex. In terms of the bassinet, that is 100% up to you and what is easiest for you :)

Can you get air wheels for the q ex?
Hi Taylaj, sorry for the delay in response :) Yes you can get pump-up wheels, you should be able to order through any valocbaby stockist.

Hi I brought a second hand rebel q ex I was wondering where or if I could get new wheels for it?
Hi Taylaj, if you call our customer service team they should be able to assist you :) Our phone number is 03 9581 8000

Hi, I bought a secondhand Rebel Q ex and trying to find out if I can fold the stroller with the seat attached.
Hey! No sorry you have to remove the seat first! I tried to close it with it attached, it closes but it doesn't fold all the way.Hi Airine, thanks for the question :) We recommend that you fold it with the seat off.

Can you get replacement handle grips for the rebel q? If so where can I get them from?
Hi Alisha, unfortunately as they are screwed onto the frame we are unable to replace them. The customer service team suggest using sports grip like tennis racket grip as an alternative. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Just purchased some replacement rear wheels for my valco baby rebel q. They have tubes in them that can be pumped up. The locking mechanism that locks the wheel to the rear axle doesn't seem to want to engage whilst in the wheel. I can get it to engage without going through the wheel first however. Any trick to get it to engage whilst in the wheel and on the axle?
Hi Jonathan, thanks so much for the message. The customer service team will be able to assist you with this over the phone, if you would like to give them a call on 03 9581 8000.

A mechanic broke my frame while trying to put it down. Is there anywhere I can buy just the frame? As the Mechanic will be paying for it and I don't need a whole new pram. Thank you
Hi Lucy.P thanks for the question. You will need to call customer service and see if this item is available as a spare part. The phone number is 03 9581 8000 :)

Can you buy replacement adapters for the Q toddler seat for my rebel Q?
Yes. Contact valco babyHi Claire Please call us on 03 9581 8000 to order the adaptors.Hi sorry I don't know about parts or anything for this pram. I only know from experience how good it has been and what it can do. Your local baby store should be able to help you with any questions you have about parts and accessories. :)

Can the runabout bassinet be used on the rebel q?
Hi Andysgirl. You are unable to use a Runabout Bassinet with the Rebel Q, they have different adapters that cannot be modified.

How can I go about getting different wheels? The foam wheels on mine are useless, they won't turn, I've tipped the pram over trying to get them to turn ( and no the wheel lock is not on) the only way is to completely lift the front wheels off the ground wait for them to spin themselves then put it back down! I have the rebel q.
You can order them through valco babyHi, it could be that your pram just needs some TLC We recommend that you wipe down axles and lubricate the wheels every 3 months. Sand and dirt can grind down axles, if you live near the beach or in a dusty environment you must wipe down the axles and wheels then lubricate them monthly. AXLES ARE BEST LUBRICATED WITH GREASE OR PETROLEUM JELLY. MOVING PARTS ARE BEST LUBRICATED WITH SILICONE BASED PRODUCTS. DO NOT USE OIL BASED PRODUCTS. You are more than welcome to call us on 03 9581 8000 for further assistance.It's brand new.... has done this since we got given it but the mother in law lost the receipt so could not claim warranty!!!!

just wondering if you can get solid wheels for the rebel q i have replaced the tubes and they are gone again?
Yes. Contact valco babyHi Zac Please give us a call on 03 9581 8000 for further assistance.

Get an answer from our members and Valco Baby representatives