Valco Rebel Q

Valco Rebel Q (page 2 of 4)

Lisa m

Lisa mPerth, Western Australia

Poor product, even worse service

Great hood but heavy, bulky and has a major design problem. At 9 months my child was able to make the seat go upright by himself which would then lock into place- leaving me with a very unhappy baby and a pram I couldn't use. When I approach valco baby about this they basically said that they recognise there's a problem, sorry but too bad!
Good, large hood
Heavy, bulky, could only use it for 9 months, unsafe

Pmcc3689

Pmcc3689Sydney

Good pram, am happy with it!

It's a good pram but has flaws

Valco Baby
Valco B.Valco Baby
Jane

JaneBrisbane

Poor quality pram!!!!

We had to return this pram after 1 day (before our child was even born) as the frame was so twisted that one front wheel barely touched the ground and wobbled wildly as you walked. The frame was replaced but the ride was still bumpy as all 4 wheels were not round. New wheels were then sent out that did not fit on the pram so we got a refund and shopped for other brands. So many faults made me question the quality control for the whole brand.

A bit disappointed

We loved this pram and thought we'd be able to use it for much longer than we have.
We found issues with the recline in that it didn't lock in place and if our son sat upright the whole seat followed and then lock at the utmost position.
Also our son outgrew the pram in length by the time he was 16months (83cms) and we have now had to purchase a new pram.
Perfect whilst a baby
Didn't suit us for toddler.

Zoe Mannix

Zoe MannixBendigo, Victoria

I love it!

Ashleymarer

AshleymarerWagga

Great pram

This pram does everything but fly to the moon! Has great shade. Fully reclines. Easy to steer. Handle extends. Easy to collapse. Maybe the only negative thing is it does take abit of boot space, but wet bother those with 4wd. Compatible with capsule and capsule extensions is cheap. Great price considering what it does and there are prams that do a lot less that cost double purely for brand name

C T

C TAdelaide

Wish I choose a light weight pram

Good pram with only one minor flaw

This is a great pram with many great features. Love the fact that baby can face me and love the expandable hood. The only flaw and let down with this pram which has only recently become an issue is with the seat recline. My son who is now 10 months old can pull himself up from one of the lower positions and as he does this the seat comes with him until it is in the highest position. There is no way to stop this happening and i think its a massive let down. If this wasn't an issue it would be an almost perfect pram. Hopefully Valco change the design in future as now my son is sitting up it is an issue that is very annoying.
Great sized hood and basket, front and rear facing, easy manouverability
Bad design of seat recline

Grendel

GrendelBallarat

Not a pram i would reccommend to a friend.

Aimzly
Aimzly

Are you sure you are referring to the same pram? :S
I have found it has one of the biggest and longest seats on the market, I have even used it for my 4 year old nephew and he fit in it perfectly and he is at average size and height.

Angelk_2

Angelk_2AU

Very versatile

We bought the pram and bassinet attachment. We literally drove it around our house when bubs was a newborn, from the bedroom to the lounge room, very handy. It's very sturdy and has taken a few knocks with no worries. I love how you can face bubs towards or away from you with the seat attachment and it is simple to take in and out of the frame. It can take up a bit of boot space with the two separate parts but it makes it less bulky than a heavier one piece. A bit expensive, try to get it on sale!
Versatile, nice colours (we got the blue and grey), easy to push, fits through aisles
Takes up a fair bit of boot space, quite expensive, raising and lowering the seat can be a bit difficult

Leash14

Leash14Newcastle

Love it!

I love this pram so much! It's very easy to push and manoever. I really like that you can have bub facing you as a newborn and turn the seat around to face outwards when bub is older. We use it as a travel system also which is great. The basket underneath is nice and big and the large hood is great.
Easy to push, looks great
A little expensive

Very Disappointing

Rhedrm

RhedrmQueensland, 4350

Great affordable way to make a travel system from your Rebel Q

35fishAU

Good and Bad

Cam24
Cam24

Did they let you know what the problem was with collapse issue. Mine is doing the same and it is out of warrenty so if its an easy fix I might try and get it done elsewhere

35fish

I did have it fixed and then it was back to perfect. they fixed it while i waited, so it couldn't have been that difficult. hope that helps.

Alex1982

Alex1982Sydney

Excellent pram, but needs some boot space

I purchased the valco rebel q a few months ago, and I have to say it's been an outstanding pram. The wheels are nice and wide, and are very forgiving on most surfaces. You can bump it down stairs no problem. The bassinet is excellent with plenty of space, and the hood basically covers the entire bassinet, which I love.

The only thing is when you have the bassinet and the pram together in the boot, you don't have much room for anything else. I drive a corolla, so it's a smaller car, and once I have both these items in the boot there's no room for anything else. However, I wouldn't let this stop you from buying it.
Sturdy, light, excellent space, heaps of good attachments, great all purpose, no holds barred pram
Takes up a bit of room

The best pram I've ever used!

When it was time to purchase a new pram for our baby, my husband and I looked around for the best one that suited our needs and the size of our car played a huge role in our decision.
We searched online and in shops to find that the Valco Rebel Q was the best pram for us. We went to the shop and tried our 7 month old daughter in it and she loved it!
It can hold a newborn baby through to a child who around 20 kg.
I would strongly recommend this pram to anyone looking for a quality pram that could last at least 5 years.
Easy to maneuver, the seat can face towards you, baby has a nice smooth ride :)

Scott03

A good allrounder for $$$

BubbaH

BubbaHCanberra

Exactly what I wanted

The Valco Baby rebel Q was a hand me down from my (fussy) sister-inlaw, but I've been very happy with it. It's light but sturdy, easy to use and steer. It folds up and stores easily, even in my small boot. It can turn so baby can face me which is quite nice.
It's very light and easy to steer.

Shonny C.

Shonny C.asked

Hello, I have a Valco Rebel Q EX I need to buy a Capsule but I don't know what brands of Capsules fit into it and what Adaptors I'll need to buy also where to purchase the Capsule & Adaptors from thank you

Leah F.

Leah F.asked

What other seats could go with a rebel
Q? We have the Q seat which goes above the baby, but we think he’s getting too big for it, we don’t want the skateboard, isn’t there another seat that goes on the bottom of the stroller? Thanks!

Sarah

Sarahasked

I have a rebel q ex that I purchased 2nd hand 2 yrs ago. Just recently the button on the side of the frame that you use to fold it up has broken. Is it possible to get a replacement? As folding it now is impossible and I absolutely love this pram!

Taz
Taz

Not sure but when I needed a part I emailed them and they sold it to me over the phone and shipped it to me... worth a shot?

Valco Baby
Valiant B.Valco Baby

Hi Sarah, please call our customer service team on 03 9581 8000 and they will try their very best to help you :)

Get an answer from our members and Valco Baby representatives