5.0 from 1 review

I would recommend this to go with the valco pram for anyone who plans on using the pram from birth. It was my saviour some nights in the early days as my husband would take the baby when she wouldn't sleep and get her to sleep in the basinette beside him, whilst I would get a couple of hours sleep before feed time. We used it more inside that out, and when it did go out it was fantastic as I could see my baby the whole time. If I had just used the pram she would have been facing forwards.
I loved this basinette and bought it to go with the valco runabout tri mode pram I have which is not really suitable for a newborn. I used it everywhere, when we went out for dinner we would just take the basinette or if my baby was having a sleep and I wanted her close by I would put her to sleep in the basinette and carry her around the house to where I was.
I wouldn't really use it in the sit up mode as my child was getting to big for it by then. Other than that I really couldnt fault it.