Valco Seville

Valco Seville

See the Best Gliders in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Valco Baby

Jennifer M.South East Queensland, QLD

Material peeling.

At first I loved my chair! I loved the fact it reclines and its so comfortable. But after being put in storage after the use of my first child I pulled it out and the material had all started to bubble on the bum and arm rests. Now just 2 months into being used again it looks like this. Absolutely atrocious considering the amount I paid for this product!

Purchased in February 2018 at Baby Bunting for $350.00.

Jennifer M.

Valco contacted and basically told me I have to purchase new cushions for my chair. So out of pocket more money for something that shouldn't have broken when it hasnt been misused.

razanmahbub
razanmahbubSydney, NSW

This should recalled

when you try to stand up from lying position, it will come with you, it literally fell over my pregnant wife. The base has no weight and it turns over with you while get up

Purchased in March 2019 at Baby Kingdom for $269.00.

Valco Baby
Valiant B.Valco Baby

Hello.
I am sorry to hear this is happening.
Please contact me on (03) 958 18034 and I will be able to assist you further.

Other Gliders

Am2Brisbane

Pathetic excuse for material

I bought this chair in 2012 and used it for a maximum of 9 months. It was then stored in a room not being used for 4 years until we were blessed with another child. I went to use it and on the first day noticed the material had started to disintegrate. 1 week later and the material has peeled off that much it is unsellable. I had bought this item new thinking it was a good investment. I was wrong. I only wished I had researched this product prior to purchasing

You can contact Valco and they will over replacement covers at a price that is close to the original purchase price. Interesting that they should also need to sell replacment covers!

Very disappointed

Valco Baby
Valiant B.Valco Baby
Am2

Do not buy. Chair is dangerous.

At first I thought this chair was great but after three uses it started making terrible noises when rocking. Bits of metal and eventually ball bearings fell out making the chair unusable and dangerous. The problem is the bearings can jump over the nuts on each of the joints (the nuts are too small and the design bad), destroying the bearings before separating entirely.

Gliders

Find out how Valco Seville compares to other Gliders

Poor quality, wears out within 2 months

At first we loved this chair - it was comfy & soothed baby to sleep. But within 2 months of normal use, the cheap bearings in this chair had worn so that they "clunk" with every, "glide" rousing baby instead. It can no longer be used for purpose. Don't waste your money! Or buy something better quality rather than having to spend your money twice to replace it!!

Honest1
Honest1

Dangerous

After only 3-4 months - I have the receipt, ball bearings and small Sharp metal shavings coming out of swivel bolts, recommend by something different with different swing assembly this us super dodge and going back to store. Hopefully we can get something different this time 3 more words here
It was comfortable but not reliable

hughlim
hughlim

Good only for the first baby