Valco Seville

See the Best Gliders in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Valco Baby

Sim1here
Sim1hereSydney, NSW

Valco Seville

This Velcro chair is pretty comfortable for feeding and the fabric wears alright over time and is easy to clean. The deep pockets do come in handy. But we found over a few months the rocking make an odd clicking sound and felt less sturdy than in the early days. It no longer stays completely in the upright position and slowly slips out of it. We tried tightening the screws etc, but it didn't make a difference unfortunately. We moved it to the spare room and it's now used about 10 minutes a day.

Purchased in February 2020 at Baby Bunting.

Vinnie.T
Vinnie.TPerth, WA

Comfortable and our Son likes it at sleep time

Other Gliders

Terrible fabric and squeaks, but love the rocking with the foot stool

This has been a great chair for breastfeeding and reading, but it is a shame the fabric wears away so easily. Every time we use the chair we end up with tiny bits of black all over us and it's tough to clean off. Covering the chair with a blanket helps but is dangerous to then rock in. Very disappointed in that given these aren't exactly cheap. The chair also squeaks a bit as I rock, I can find the odd angle that is quiet and my bub sleeps pretty well but it is annoying.

Kwiller
KwillerManoora

Still unsure

We sat in this before we purchased it and loves it. When we took it home it was so difficult to put together, the 2 main brackets that you you have to screw together didn't match up and were too far away to screw in, so had a lot of trouble getting that together. Worked great the first couple of times I rocked in it, but now when I rock it's not smooth almost like your running over something each time, this is super irritating & I opt for the couch instead!
Comfortable, easy to clean material
Difficult to put together and perhaps the 'non-smooth rocking' has something to do with that

Gliders

Find out how Valco Seville compares to other Gliders

alliconnor
alliconnor

OK

I really did like this chair and used it for reading to bub well past the time we stopped feeding in it. Once I worked out how to get out as quietly as possible (covered it with blanket and moved slowly, it was great!
Very comfortable and easy to recline. Locks too if you don't want to recline. Love that the stool rocks too. Handy pockets on the side for tissues/breast pads/ cloths etc.
Could be very noisy getting out of it and quite difficult to do with a sleeping bub in one arm. Had to pack around myself with pillows when Bf bub in early stages

marina
marinaasked

Hi, I can see the quality of material on Valco Seville is not durable and will peel.
Does Valco, have the ability to replace the material? what is the cost to replace maaterial? (Sand)

Am2
Am2

They do, but I can't remember if it was $150 or $250 and I'm not sure if this includes the material on the arm rests. Hope this helps.

Get an answer from our members and Valco Baby representatives