Valco Seville

Valco Seville

See the Best Gliders in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Valco Baby

keishu
keishu

I wasn't going to get a rocker as I thought my lovely lounge chair would do the job - thank god I got one! This has been the most important purchase in the baby process and I will probably keep it after the bub is older. On a cost per use basis this is the best value around.
This was an absolute godsend!! The Seville is wider in the seat than the Relax Glider and a little more comfy. Pockets on the sides allow you to store bibs and wipes. The reclining action is perfect for when you need to get some shut eye whilst rocking your little baby.
Can go off balance if you rock too hard and rotate at the same time.

anjool
anjool

Good chair at a good price.
It was $269 at baby bunting, and i think it was well worth the money.
Probably not as super comfortable as a $600 swivel. but im happy with mine.
Comfy, reclines nicely
Has pockets on both sides for storing stuff
Rocks nicely, and foot stool rocks nicely too.
no cons it is nice

Other Gliders

marina
marinaasked

Hi, I can see the quality of material on Valco Seville is not durable and will peel.
Does Valco, have the ability to replace the material? what is the cost to replace maaterial? (Sand)

Am2
Am2

They do, but I can't remember if it was $150 or $250 and I'm not sure if this includes the material on the arm rests. Hope this helps.

Get an answer from our members and Valco Baby representatives