Valco Baby Snap 4

Valco Baby Snap 4 (page 2 of 5)

Kath

KathBrisbane

Great pram

This pram has been a godsend, it's light, easy to maneuver and has never given me any issues. I love that I can just open it with one hand as I pull it out of the car. I took one star off as if the back has shopping on it then the pram tips when I take my daughter out. Though I guess this is the price I pay for having such a light pram. I've used it for 18 months and still really love it.

Monzza

MonzzaSydney

Great pram - easy to transport

Awesome pram as it's really lightweight, great to carry and transport in the car, folds down easily and even fits in the passenger seat of a small car - great for a short trip when you can't be bothered putting it in your trunk or ute. Wheels around very easily and can be pushed with one hand - simple to turn. The only negative point is it's tricky to put things in the basket on the bottom as there's a carry strap dangling in the way..
would buy again!

IIISydney

Great pram, just doesn't last very long...

It is a fantastic pram. Easy to fold and unfold, great for traveling and for bus/train. It fits in a full car too.
The only problem is it doesn't last very long. After one year the break is stuck so am I! The pram would not move any more.
I left message on the website 2 months ago and no answer and I tried to call them, busy all the time...
I am going overseas and wanted to take the pram and don't really want to buy new one as my kids are almost growing out of it...

Valiant B.Valco Baby

Hi, I am sorry you have been unable to contact us or get through to us. If you would like to private message your phone number to Valcobaby Aus on Facebook I can organise for someone from our customer service team to call you :)

III

Sorry, I don't use Facebook.
If you check your own website for customers' enquiries as quickly as bad reviews, then my review would be a positive one...

Valiant B.Valco Baby

Hi thanks for the feedback but unfortunately that is not my department and I don't have access to that information. I can however help on this site or facebook, if you should choose.

K Cha

K ChaBrisbane

Great, still going strong 3 1/2 yrs later despite being my main form of transport!!!

Positives:
Easy to maneuver
Easy to fold/unfold. Super light.
5 point harness easy to use, can be just used as a lap belt (3 points) if preferred.
Happy with build quality *with exception of the brakes.
Excellent customer service

Cons:
Brakes broke twice, first time was a pain as I was out and about. Second time I knew it was coming (makes a ticking noise when walking) and requested a new one to be sent before it actually broke. Customer service sent them free of charge straight away, must be a known design fault for this batch.

I'm now onto my 2nd child and it's a still going strong. I'd definitely recommend Valco products.

ace26

ace26

Perfect stroller for everyday use.

We light but sturdy, easy to fold, it has a handle for carrying once folder and a sholder strap (which is awesome if you have to take a few steps and there is no lift nearby).
Construction is good, we bought this replace an old pram as we were travelling to Europe for a month, the best decision.
At at price that doesnt break the bank.

Brakes snapped

I have a snap duo. This was a very good pram, lightweight and once you got the hang of it, easy to fold. However. Within a week one of the front wheels snapped off and I had to send a friend to get a replacement ( I don't have a car) and now after 18 months the brake cable has apparently snapped. I can't take my 6 yr old son to school tomorrow because I can't take the twins into town by myself. So what am I supposed to do???

Valiant B.Valco Baby

Hi Phillippa, We are very apologetic that you have had such a negative experience with your pram. As per telephone conversation with our customer service, a new brake will express posted and should arrive by tomorrow.

Philippa

I'm grateful it's been so quickly responded to. Now let's see if it's as easy to replace as I was told! Fingers crossed ...

Philippa

Replacement part received the day after I got in touch and customer service walked me through the steps to replace it, which was not difficult but did need a bit of effort. Can't fault customer service - thank you!

Sandeep

Sandeepsydney

Highly recommended!!!

Wobbly rickety pram/unstable wheels

I had a friend recxomend me this pram, being a first time mum I was taking any advice on prams ect. I found this pram to be way to rickety/wobbled way too much any bump was a major thing. The wheels are cheaply made too. I ended up getting a steelcraft strider compact and was the smoothest pram

Karina

KarinaVictoria

Can't fault it

Very light weight,especially good if had/having c section, folds down compact, suitable from birth, easy to unfold and fold up, easy to manoeuvre, have an easy Rider that quickly attaches to back for toddler, great to use and not overpriced, easy to wipe up spills, compatible with capsule, would recommend

Dangerous for children under 2

Seat belt causes harm to child's neck even with seatbelt covers on.
Child under 1 can easily get them selves out of the straps even on the tightest setting.
Contact valco regarding my issues and was told it's my error even though baby store I bought from said it was being used correctly.

Renno

RennoAU

Bad wheels

Was initially a great pram and more convenient than my bugaboo. However after 18 months the wheels have jammed and get stuck when trying to push the pram forward. Massive pain and very dangerous trying to exit escalators etc. would love to know how to fix as the pram is otherwise in excellent condition And very well cared for

Lightweight, easy steering and fold

LozAU

Wobbly pram!!!

I purchased this pram in the grey marle as I loved the Colour and appeared easy to use.
My son is a week old and I am out doing some errands and the pram has a shocking wobble.
Not something I would expect from a $450 pram that had some good reviews.
Not very happy as this is one thing that baby will be using a lot.

Loz

Thank you. I will take it back during the week.

TwinsQld

TwinsQld

Love it. Just what we needed.

So lightweight for a full size strong stroller. It pulls a toddler stand on board easily. Decent basket and huge hood with other colours for variety.
Coloured hoods don't block out as much sun as a black hood so we now own both. We use it for 2 year old twins instead of our old big double stroller, one sits, one stands on board equals no fighting while on the go. Happy mum!

JessP

JessPMelbourne

Fantastic Pram

Good pram but quality lacking

Lightweight and easy to manouver and fold up however the brake cable has snapped and locked on twice now (we replaced the whole brake mechanism and it did it again) & fabric gas torn in the under carriage and the back flap so whilst the pram works it looks like its been through the wars as I now have had to ductape the brake in the off position posing a safety risk.

Awesome pram!

I have only ever owned this pram so I do not have much to compare it to but I love it! It's so easy, you can fold it down and Pop it up with one hand. It's light weight and easy to turn and push around. My only complaint is the basket (underneath storage part) is very hard to access and is quite small compared to friends prams.

Emmy

Emmy

Love it but now stuck due to second child

Love the pram easy to maneuver and light!!! But now getting prepared for my second child I've found there's no option for a second seat. I initially thought the Joey seat was compatible - you also have no option for a capsule and seat (even the ride on ones) regret buying now...

Anne Holm

Anne HolmBrisbane

Reliable, good value pram

SmoonSydney

Brake locked twice nowhere to get the brake cable

Hi Smoon,
We would happily send you out a new brake without you having to send your pram in to us. Please send an email with your details to frontdesk@valco.com.au and we will send you out a replacement brake immediately.

Smoon

Hi Valco baby customer service, thanks for your prompt response and great service. The brake is easy to install. We appreciate your kind assistance.

Smoon

It's lightweight and convenient to operate and move around and it has a good price for it.