8Valco Baby Snap Duo

mon_strositySydney3 posts

Kristina
KristinaSunshine Coast6 posts

Great

I purchased the snap duo for my 8 months old and I'm pregnant due December so bubs will be 11 months apart. I haven't tried he pram with 2 bubs yet but I love it! It's easier to steer than my current single pram and lighter too! It folds easy and looks nice, I love the safety belt clasp and I also bought the attachments for a baby capsule and a rain cover so all is great! I am really really happy!
Everything
Hood could be a bit bigger to protect from Aus sun
Tash
TashMelbourne3 posts

Best double pram on the market

I bought this for my newborn and 2 year old. It's the BEST pram I've ever had. It's lightweight, easy to fold even if using one hand, folds flat, easy to maneuver, has wide seats so can accommodate both children for as long as they need it, fits through standard doors, seats recline independently, and the price is fantastic.

upbeat
upbeatsydney4 posts

An excellent all-round double stroller

We were looking to upgrade from a Combi after our second child and were looking for something as light and convenient as a Combi. We ruled out the tandems as they are either too heavy or not spacious or practical enough. Although we liked the baby jogger city select it seemed a bit too wide and pricey. The Valco snap duo ticked all the boxes for us, light, easy to use, practical and good price.

Only one drawback (for some) is that it has only the one canopy between the 2 kids.
Light, easy to use, not much storage required, practical and good price
It has only the one canopy

soccerMum
soccerMumMelbourne4 posts

Marisa76
Marisa76AU

This pram is excellent . My kids love sitting next to each other . It is very light and easy to use and fold . Smooth ride and the big hood is great . Highly reccommend . I had the strider plus with toddler seat and found it hard to use and very heavy and bulky hard to use and put together .
Light , easy to move and fold , kids love it!
If you are short the handle is quite high and can't be adjusted .
Fmalice
FmaliceSydney8 posts

Good to have one

I bought this pram so I can move around with my toddler and newborn, It is the lghtest twin pram we could find even my partner likes it (that doesnt happen very often), it is so easy to handle and walk around with it. The onle problem I have found is that it is wide, if you dont use the car, train is the onle option, even in old train I get stuck. It is very hard to get in.If you are goind to use it with public transport, foget it.
It is the lightes twin pram, easy to move around
Too wide, not suitable to use with public transport