Valco Spark

Valco Spark

3.6

• Suitable for Running Yes (33%) · No (67%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

AazimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect Stroller for Infant to Toddler

I bought a Valco Spark when my child was born. This is a very convenient stroller and can be converted into a bassinet. The bassinet cover does shrink after a wash, however is still usable with some effort. Very comfortable that my bub would sleep in it at times instead of his bed. Great product, have been using for 3 years and is always helpful to get around if you don't have a car. Is comfortable to use when running or jogging.

Purchased in July 2016 at Baby Bunting Physical store.

Suitable for Running Yes
Axo_82

Axo_82South-Eastern Region, NSW

Great versatile pram

Love this pram even more now I have 2! I bought it because it had the features we wanted (incorporated bassinet, adjustable height handle as I'm short and my husband is tall, and reversible seat).

It is easy to use and reasonably quick and easy to convert between bassinet and pram mode, which I've done a few times while out.

The basket is a little harder to get into than some other brands but I can fit all I need inside, including the bassinet insert now.

We found our pneumatic wheels great until after one plane ride where they were damaged. We have now changed to hard wheels - a bit bumpier but no more flat tyres.

Purchased in August 2015.

Suitable for Running No

Hello.
Great to hear you are loving your Valco Baby Spark stroller.
Hope it serves you well for a long time to come.

Zel

ZelSydney, NSW

Perfect!

Very easy to use and especially for traveling
very comfortable for newborns because it can be used as a cot really grat product
I really recommend this product...perfect!

Purchased in November 2016 at Baby & Toddler Town for A$599.00.

Suitable for Running No

Cat

CatNewcastle

Not the worst, but not the best..

PurpleRain

PurpleRainKalgoorlie

Back tyre always gets punctured :(

Was happy with the pram until we noticed how easily the tyres get punctured. Have patch it a few times already and it just keeps happening again. Altho, the other tyre is extremely fine, NEVER HAD AN ISSUE. Paid so much for it :/ really frustrating and annoying. Hope they give out free replacement as the pram hasnt even been a year old.

So-so

The reasons we bought this pram were the small turning circle / ease of turning, the included bassinet attachment, sturdy looking wheels. It is really great on perfectly flat surfaces like in a mall. The storage spaces are excellent. Unfortunately, any sort of uneveness (even just walking around the block) and the front wheels have a tendency to lose traction and spin around, which is very irritating. Additionally, the back tyres puncture extremely easily. Almost every time we go out we end up with a punctured tyre just from little thorns or anything that might be on the road. Not hard wearing at all. Baby also often ends up sloped to one side.

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Its just a slow ride downhill for us

This pram started out great and met all our expectations. We didn’t end up using it much for our newborn but once he was sitting up we used it frequently. In terms of steering it’s great.
The top handle though the rubber is coming off which isn’t ideal.
The other issue we find is that the seat has clip buttons and they always come undone. Either at the feet area or at the back of the hood. Everytime without fail. Its rather disappointing that the seat doesn’t seem to fit the frame.
It’s only 2 years old but for the money we paid I expected to get more out of it.
I tried communicating our first issue with the handle to Valco but they weren’t really interested in assisting.

Valiant B.Valco Baby

Hi Michelle, thanks for the feedback and sorry that this was your experience. If I am able to help in any way please let me know.

Michelle

I did contact valco regarding this issue and the liner was faulty and a new one was sent which eliminated the problem of it constantly unclipping. It was nice to get someone helpful at valco to resolve this issue.

yakston

yakstonSouthwest, VIC

Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother

Alex

AlexAU

Hi tech baby mover

Great high quality transforming stroller, can be used as a bassinet or pusher, lots of cool accessories available.I have the cup holder as well as all the other storage compartments you will never run out of space. Great in all weather. Conditions great sturdy workmanship and materials. If you want a sweet ride for your little ones and also a comfortable stroller for toddlers you can't go wrong here. Price wise is a little expensive but it's what your getting in quality that makes up for the price..

Casey

CaseyAuburn

Amazing and it does everything

I love this pram it is perfect for a newborn as it also turns into a bassinet that detaches if the baby is still asleep and I love how you can buy the extension to also turn it in to a car seat. I love the sun protector as it has 2 zipper extentions to make it longer for better protection from the weather and how it's water resistant. The only thing wrong with it is if you have a small car it's very bulky and the storage compartment underneath is useless cause you can't fit anything underneath cause the break system is under there as well

Badri

BadriMELBOURNE

Perfect for newborn

This is a perfect pram for all age very comfortable for kids but only problem is if you go in small car it’s difficult to keep inside the car. Or else this is perfect for all weather. Baby can sleep nicely inside the pram. I really recommend this pram. I am using this pram from last one year it’s just a nice pram for my baby

Practical Man

Practical ManBrisbane

Very dangerous product - do not purchase under any circumstances

Joe_cee

Joe_ceeSydney

My child loved this pram so did I

I bought this second hand and I must say that it was like brand new so convenient for my child so when he wanted to sleep it was just like a bassinet and I can continue to do the shopping etc while he is fast asleep. My son was a very tall baby but he had plenty of room to move around. I loved this brand so much I bought the matching bouncer aswel !

Ipsi

IpsiMelbourne

Just perfect for my baby..

This is the best pram for all age. Best for infant.. Baby sleeps nicely in the bassinet. Space is quiet comfortable for babies. I really recommend this pram. My baby is 10 month now. It really works like joggers pram now. It covers well from sun too. I'm in love with this one.

Kim

KimFernvale

Love this pram!

This is the best pram I have had. It is so easy to put up and down. Can use it in bassinet mode when babies are little and then turn it into a stroller like pram. The bassinet detaches so you can use it anywhere also. Easy to store in your car. Would definitely reccomend.

NewMum

NewMumQueensland, 4350

Very easy to pack away

Easy to manoeuvre around objects and through doorways. Good overall set up especially for older children. For children who are still lying down it seems to have a downward slant at the baby's head. I love how easy it is to fold up and pack away. Use every time I go to the shop.

got_burnt

got_burntGold Coast

Excellent pram

We bought the Valco Spark from Baby Bunting after shopping around for 2-3 months - We identified this pram early on but kept circling back to it, so felt it was the right one for us - We have found the Valco Spark to be a really easy pram to use, folds down well and feels solid while pushing it around - Excellent value for money.

Trigga

TriggaMelbourne

Simple

Purchased this last year for my 3rd child. I found its ease to come apart very simple. Can be wheeled folded. Locks closed while folded which other brands have not. Great room for baby. Comfortable and comes as a bassinet attachment for smaller baby. I found this the best stroller/pram for very small baby to toddler without having to purchase a different pram. Lightweight and simple. Good value for money.

Peri D

Peri DIpswich

My amazing experience

My most amazing experience with my first pram! It was absolutely amazing, so easy to unfold and attach the seat to it aswell! So easy to fold back down aswell to put back into my car! Pushing it was a breeze and the storage underneath was superb, over all my experience with my valco baby pram was amazing I've recommended it to all my mumma friends

Perfect for a short time

This pram was amazing up until afew months ago ! As a first time mum being paranoid about everything i thought this pram was awesome, straight from newborn was everything i was looking for. I thought i had damaged the front left wheel and thats why it was swiveling but i guess its a fault. The pram collapsed when i went up a step and lifted the handle bar. I had a heart attack as i had to catch my baby, and it did it again when my husband tried to go down a step. I caught my babys face before he faceplanted into the footpath. Very scary for both of us. Thats the only thing that is horribly wrong with the pram. We are now looking for another pram.