Valco Spark

• Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

AazimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect Stroller for Infant to Toddler

I bought a Valco Spark when my child was born. This is a very convenient stroller and can be converted into a bassinet. The bassinet cover does shrink after a wash, however is still usable with some effort. Very comfortable that my bub would sleep in it at times instead of his bed. Great product, have been using for 3 years and is always helpful to get around if you don't have a car. Is comfortable to use when running or jogging.

Purchased in July 2016 at Baby Bunting Physical store.

Safety
Suitable for Running Yes
Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage

Nikki M

Nikki Masked

Is the valco spark good to run with? Why/why not?

Valco Baby
Valiant B.Valco Baby

Hi Nikki,

Thanks for your question.

With safety as a primary concern, we do not endorse running with your Spark pram.

For a pram to be suitable for running, it should ideally have large wheels, be a 3 wheeler and the tyres should be pneumatic.

Hope this helps!

claire.bones

claire.bonesasked

Hello, if the front tyres of my pram have no tred, how can I just buy the two instead of 4 new ones? Thanks, Claire

Aazim

The only method I know of to get replacement parts is to contact valco baby support team. Link: https://www.valcobaby.com.au/contactus
They do sell replacement parts separately.

Valco Baby
Valiant B.Valco Baby

Hi Claire and Thank you Aazim for your input.

Please contact us via: info@valiantbrands.com.au - one of team will be happy to help sort you out.

RAJ

RAJasked

Hi can anyone tell me where to buy replacement wheel for this?

Get an answer from our members and Valco Baby representatives