Valco Spark

Valco Spark (page 3 of 3)

Anita TMelbourne

Perfect First Pram

Kim

Hi, I'm wondering where you purchased the Spark in Melbourne as I'm having trouble finding a store that stocks this model. Thanks, Kim

Anita T

I bought my spark from baby train (you can see their website babytrain.com.au). They are locate in Moorabbin.

Valco B.Valco Baby

HI Kim, our Black Tie Service will be able to advise which retailer located close to you stocks the Spark. You can contact them via email blacktie@valco.com.au.

Excellent!

Sas

SasACT

Very Good

This is a great stroller for everyday use. It's easy to manouver and relatively light. It converts from bassinet to regular seat easily and it can face both ways. It has 3 different recline levels and you can attach a few different brands of car capsule with an adaptor piece.
forwad and rear facing, don't need to buy separate bassinet attachment, very easy to manouver and narrow, very easy to fold and set up, can use with a car capsule
you have to lift the seat off the chassie to fold and even tho the pram when put together is acrually quite small compared to many others, the fact that it's 2 pieces means it takes up quite a lot of space in the car.

Valco B.Valco Baby
KatieB98
KatieB98

Hi Sas - do you find the seat is too short? i put my one year old in one at a store the other day and her feet were over the edge of the footrest and the sales assistant didn't think it was moveable.

yovi
yovi

Valco Baby, where is the video you promise to the OP last year?? I am too would like to know if the bassinet does not have to be taken away to fold the pram. Thanks

Very good pram

porcelina25

porcelina25QLD, 4503

Love it!

It is exactly what we wanted. A small practicial easy to use stroller.

It has two easy buttons to take the capsule off and two mor to pull to fold down and it's done! So light weight that I can lift it anywhere and easy to pull up and lock into position.

We are first time parents so I don't agree with the other review but these are just our opinions.

We got the red waffle colour and I love it! We wanted a stroller to use as a bassinet mode and toddler and it does just that! It's not too wide so I can easily use it in the shops. We got it just under $500 and we think it's good value you so far.

Over engineered not for new parents!

RAJ

RAJasked

Hi can anyone tell me where to buy replacement wheel for this?

J.S.Gaviola

J.S.Gaviolaasked

I purchased your Valco Snap Ultra Pram,we noticed our baby being pushed to 1side we thought it was baby's positioning. When we change to sitting position on the pram (from lying), we noticed a structural defect of the pram. 1 side of the frame was not screwed which is very unsafe for our wiggly 7mo baby now. We brought it back to Babyland Perth (5wks ago) but we were told to bring it to a pram repair shop which was closed because the person in charge was on holiday, it was very far (2hrs drive) we were not able to comeback. We were not even being offered with replacement even if the defect is very obvious and very dangerous, it wasnt even our fault that we got an expensive defective pram. We spent money on an expensive pram,we are very disappointed because the danger has been put aside before our baby.I'm not playing around, I can send you photos of the defect of you pram. Jehan Gaviola

Valiant B.Valco Baby

Hi Jehan, thanks for getting in touch with us and sorry that this has been your experience. If you would like to give our customer service team a call, they will try their very best to assist you with this matter in any way that they can. Our phone number is 03 9581 8000, please give us a call.

Casey
Casey

Im so sorry to hear especially when it comes to safety, but I haven't had that problem at all and I'm going on 2 years now and I use it daily

Beca

Becaasked

My son is 5 months old so I was wondering if I buy the Valco spark is he going to be to big to use it in the bassinet mode? He is 9.4 kgs and long for his age also. Any feed back would be great?

Kim

Hi. My son is also 5 months old but smaller and I feel like he is getting too big for bassinet mode. I think it depends on how active your baby is. My boy is trying to sit up in it. If your baby Is happy to lay there I think it would be fine. You can tilt it so that it's not flat when in bassinet mode too. Hopw that helps.

got_burnt
got_burnt

Hi Beca,

Our daughter is 5 months of age and 7kgs - the bassinet is not that big and our little one is very active and rolls and moves a lot, so we don't put her in it in that mode. The pram is easy to use and folds down easily, but does take up a fair amount of space, we have a small SUV and it occupies the entire rear floor space.

Valiant B.Valco Baby

Hi Beca, thanks for your question. As a rough guide, we would say you will get up to 6mth in the bassinet. If he is already 5 months old and long for his age, you may not be able to use the bassinet feature for very long. Having said that, the seat does have a full recline and would be suitable for him after this time :)

Get an answer from our members and Valco Baby representatives

Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Seating Type Single
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg
Seat OrientationReversible
Bassinet Compatible Yes (Included)
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Suspension and Under-seat Storage