Valk Vista Ladies Step-Thru Shimano 36V 250W

Valk Vista Ladies Step-Thru Shimano 36V 250W

MPNs: TRNEBKVLKAVS1 and TRNEBKVLKAVS2
See the Best Electric Bikes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Valk

• Battery Life
  • Braking
  • Suspension
S.K.Joy
S.K.JoySydney, NSW

Spectacular E-Bike

Was very easy to assemble with the instruction manual and I was excited to see the in-built headlight. This bike is very good off road. This bike is very easy to steer and control, especially at inclines and declines. Enough power with the 36V 250W for the price. My friend has seen my bike and bought one too!

Purchased in February 2021 for $999.00.

Hi there!
Thanks for the fantastic review.
Its great to get positive feedback and please come back and shop with us again!

Claude
ClaudeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great value for money.

I did a lot of research on electric push bikes under $1000 and this bike was by far not only the best value for money but the best quality for the price.

Purchased in February 2021 for $900.00.

Hi Claude,
We are glad to hear that your experience was a positive one.
Thank you for taking the time to leave such an amazing review.
Come back soon!

Robert Webb
Robert WebbSydney, NSW

Easy to ride & use

Easy to put together. I have not ridden a bike for years & I found it easy to ride & use. I have recommended this eBike to a number of my friends.

Purchased in May 2021 for $889.00.

Hi Robert,
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. We are proud of our products and are glad to see we have made you happy.
Hopefully see you again soon!

Alan
AlanVictoria

Great electric bike

Comfortable seat, good riding stance, even and sustained power from the battery.
A small delay from the response from the throttle, has taken a little bit of time to get use to that.
An excellent, electric bike especially for the price.

Purchased in November 2020 for $910.00.

Electric Bikes

Find out how Valk Vista Ladies Step-Thru Shimano 36V 250W compares to other Electric Bikes

Maureen
MaureenSydney, NSW

This is perfect for me.

This e-bike is perfect as I found a lot of e-bikes are to high for me to swing my leg over as I have arthritis of the hips. This being step through makes it so much easier.

Purchased in February 2021.

Sergey
SergeySydney, NSW

The bike is excellent

The bike was exactly what I was expected. The electric motor assistance is exactly what we need at the last kilometres to our house when we are the most tired but have to pedalling uphill. The bike is also well-equipped and required just a minor adjustment after assembly.

Purchased in February 2021 at Mytopia for $899.00.

Edc
EdcGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product

Worthy of its price tag. Just perfect, does what it is used for. Works better than expected when I purchased it for my daughter's birthday. Great service by mytopia too. Thank you.

Mills BrandsValk

Thank you very much for such a great review! We hope to do business with you again soon.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Brett Patterson
Brett PattersonCentral West, NSW

Nice Bike

These bikes work well and while there are a couple of things that could be improved, but then the bike would be more expensive, so taking into account the price point, some front suspension forks would be nice

Purchased in March 2021 for $1,150.00.

Hi Brett,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such an amazing review, but we will strive to make your 4 star review a 5 star one next time.

Suzanne T.
Suzanne T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love my e-bike

As someone with limited fitness I can now keep up with the rest of the family. The hills are no longer a barrier to visiting our local coffee shop! Love being out on a bike again.

Purchased in March 2021 at FitZone Solutions for $968.00.

8 out of 10. Very good

Very good in most instances. Much faster than the MX9 valk for some reason. A few minor issues. One being that had a puncture on a long ride due to metal flakes in the rear tyres. Very annoying on a rear tyre especially

Purchased in February 2021 at Creswick Woolen Mills for $899.00.

david
david

That bike that I gave to Elise has so much more power than my MX9. Is there anything I could check. It is really chalk and cheese the difference

Jill
Jill

Great ebike.

This bike is easy to ride and assists with the uphill slopes which used to take the pleasure out of riding. The distances travelled have increased greatly since getting this bike!

Purchased in March 2021 for $1,000.00.

Great basic ebike!

This bike is great for a base level ebike. It does everything I want it to. My husband put it together with no problems when we received it. It is amazing to be able to zoom up the hills with no effort!
It is heavy, I wouldn't like to ride it without the battery but I am careful to not ride it beyond the battery life. Battery is lasting for the 2-3 hours I ride for.

Purchased in January 2021.

Hi Liz,
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review.
You're always welcome to send any concerns about your purchase for us to resolve.
Hopefully see you again soon!

Valk Vista Ladies Bike

great bike and easy to use, never had an electric bike before so it is encouraging me to ride arounds the hills locally which is usually a strain on my body. This bike makes it easy.

Purchased in January 2021 at Mytopia for $950.00.

Review collected in partnership with Valk

Good value for the price

My wife is quite happy with her new bike. It is solidly constructed and it's appearance matches those of more expensive models. The only slight drawback is the weight of the bike. If it weighed less, it would be more desirable, but I suppose that would increase the price if lighter materials were used in it's construction. Overall, a good purchase.

Purchased in March 2021 at Online for $940.00.

Mills BrandsValk

We’re glad to hear that you were happy with your order. We look forward to assisting you with your future purchases!

Review collected in partnership with Valk

I love my bike. It is awesome.

The bike works well and comfortable to ride from home to work. I bought white colour which is my fav. And bought some accessories and they fit well. Looks fantastic. Parts are easy to assemble by myself (followed the instruction).

Purchased in April 2021.