Vanish Press Gold Oxi Action

Vanish Press Gold Oxi Action

See the Best Fabric Softeners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vanish

1.0

Useless. May have well used nothing.

What a waste. A food spill and immediately applied this as directed. Did absolutely NOTHING to get the stain out of the top. May as well just used water for all the good that it did. If this is the "best" and their "gold standard" I find that claim totally unrepresentative of the actual product.

Purchased in June 2021 at Woolworths for $7.00.

Tvh1975
Tvh1975South Australia

Ruined brand new tshirt

Daughter bought a T-shirt for Christmas with money she got and accidentally spilled food leaving two grease spots, took it off immediately sprayed it with this followed instructions and it’s left a discoloured faded ring and didn’t remove the stain at all. Colour fade safe I don’t think so. This company should be paying for damaged clothing because it’s claim to remove stains and be colour fade safe is misleading.

Purchased in October 2020.

My honest opinion
My honest opinion AU

Vanish oXi action colour safe is crap

This is the worst spray I have ever used in my life, the stain is still there on 3 items of clothing after 3 washes

What a waste of money

The only vanish spray that ever worked is the vanish ultra degreaser so please don’t waste your money on this!

Purchased in November 2020 at Woolworths for $6.99.

Trish
TrishNuriootpa

Ruined white business shirt

This product has left very visible yellow stains on the collar and yoke of an almost new business shirt. I am horrified with this result and will be taking it up with the manufacturer. I see I'm not the only person to have this experience.

Fabric Softeners