Vax Pet Carpet 66000

Patricia C.

Patricia C.asked

Pleased could you tell me were l get spare parts for a vax model 2000

Specialized29er

I never needed any other than the general maintenance filters which are available at any decent vacuum cleaner store or repair business,.

Trudieasked

Where can I buy in Perth W.Australia and price please?

Hi Trudie,
I am from Perth. I have similar Pet Vax. Are you interested in buying it?

Trudieasked

Price please and where to buy in Perth, any special deals.

Specialized29er

Sorry I can’t help, my Pet Vax is 24 years old and still going as good as the day me bought it.

Hi Trudie,
I am from Perth. I have similar Pet Vax. Are you interested in buying it?

Trudie

No thank you, managed to get mine repaired.

Raani M.

Raani M.asked

I have this Vax cleaner the thing is the hose that connects to the machine has broken off so I'm after a new hose and also the carpet/hard floor brush I need one of those as well as the wheels have come off and is really hard to clean the floors. Has anyone else had this happen???

Kerry M.

Kerry M.asked

How to stop the ping pong ball from sticking up the top and it stops vacuuming

Ann

Annasked

Can I buy filters etc online?

Yes you can, or K-mart.
I just bought a few online for my other one exactly the same, i gave my last one away because i stuffed up the water pump unknowingly.
I was pressing both buttons on the top because i didn't understand the sign and burn't the water pump out.
They just use the vacuum part of the machine.
The bags have a number on them, just put that number and model into browser on e-bay

candy1

candy1asked

Whilst washing the carpet it stopped releasing the solution as a spray and came out as a stream of water. At the same time there was no suction at all coming from the washing tool. Any help would be grateful. Eva

Vax
Vax A.Vax

Hi candy1 - sorry to hear you're having some troubles with your Pet Vax! Best bet in this case would be to get one of our repairers to have a look at it and see if they can fix the problem for you. You can find your local agent on our website: http://www.vax.com.au/service-and-support/service-agents/ or feel free to send us an email at vax_enquiries@ttibrands.com.au and we can try to assist you. Thanks so much! Sarah

Craig

Both my vax machines comes out into vac head as a stream & then becomes a spray as the vacuum sucks the water back up the pipe & into machine.

dixon217

dixon217asked

I have a Vax V11 that I purchased in 1999. The solution feed tube is leaking at the trigger assembly. I have tried to fix with no success. Will the liquid delivery tube and carpet washing tool from the petvax fit my machine? If so, where can I purchase spare parts? Thank you.

Vax
Vax A.Vax

Thanks for your question in regards to the V11. We recommend you call Stokes in regards to spare parts on 1800 333 191. Regards, Phoebe