Vax Pet Carpet 66000

Vax Pet Carpet 66000 (page 2 of 2)

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (1) · No (0)
KustomKulture62
KustomKulture62Emerald, Qld

Excellent product

We've had our Pet Vax for 5 years now and I can't fault the wet and dry cleaner except for the supply of the bags and filters. Our Vax is now 5 years old and its used as a dry vacuum cleaner twice a week and as a wet carpet cleaner one a month and its still going strong, well done Vax.
Ease of using and quality of product
Availability of bags and filters

cheys232
cheys232Queensland, Australia

Good for what you pay

I have had my pet vax a little over a year, it still works just as well as the day I bought it, you have to look after it though ie clean the filters change the bags and filter as needed, wipe out after shampooing etc. The tools dont really clip on well so I just leave them in my hall cupboard and get them out as and when I need them. The hose attachment quite often falls off its really annoying to be honest but you could fix it with some electrical tape of something overall im pretty happy with my purchase
Works well at shampooing
Hose attachment drives me nuts sometimes

Justin

jfing

Bad

pedro_perth
pedro_perthPerth, WA

A great machine for the price

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Disappointing

I purchase the Pet Vax about 18months ago as my mum had a Vax from years ago and loves it and it is still going. This one I purchase has been only very disappointing. The attachment head gets stuck on the wand section (My husband cant even pull apart) which makes it very difficult to clear blockages. Have had blockages in the hose part which have not been any better to clear. Have found it harder to get filters from shops and have to order online through the Vax Shop. Not happy.
It shampoos the carpet reasonalby for in between cleans
Difficult to pull attachments apart. and suction deteriorates quite rapidly and frequently with blockages.

PeterEf
PeterEf
sterling
sterling

Good

A great unit, works well and really cleans.
Hose and telescopic wand are excellent, no more back aches from stooping but it shortens to store in cupboard.
Cleans pretty well on carpets, not as good as professional removing heavy stains but leaves them clean and fresh in general.
Fairly easy to assemble and dissassemble from vac to washer.
Good suction, large capacity bag, cleans well wet and dry.
Reasonably quiet.
attachments fall off outside where they are supposed to sit.
Having to remove hose before removing bag means ripped bags if you forget or someone else tries to help and sometimes dust etc falls out opening.

kestns
kestns

Have had ours for nearly five years and haven't had any problems with it and it does get a fair bit of use (2-3 times a week).
Great suction, easy to operate and handle
None that I can think of

kayvr
kayvr

Commercial Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Vax Pet Carpet 66000 compares to other Commercial Vacuum Cleaners

Jomann16
Jomann16South East Queensland, QLD

Good

I have had mine for a month now, thus far I am happy with the performance. I have washed the carpets in the bedrooms once, they looked fresher. I have taken to vacuuming everyday because this vacuum does such a good job & it is easy to use. We have a long haired dog & a cat as well as teenage girls so it is great for hair & getting the hair off the couch as well.
This vacuum has great suction, the bags have a large capacity, it rolls around easily & gets all of the dog hair off everything.
The little extra heads do tend to fall off the part where you can keep them.