Vax Pet Carpet 66000

Vax Pet Carpet 66000 (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Commercial Vacuum Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

sterling

sterling

Good

A great unit, works well and really cleans.
Hose and telescopic wand are excellent, no more back aches from stooping but it shortens to store in cupboard.
Cleans pretty well on carpets, not as good as professional removing heavy stains but leaves them clean and fresh in general.
Fairly easy to assemble and dissassemble from vac to washer.
Good suction, large capacity bag, cleans well wet and dry.
Reasonably quiet.
attachments fall off outside where they are supposed to sit.
Having to remove hose before removing bag means ripped bags if you forget or someone else tries to help and sometimes dust etc falls out opening.

kestns

kestns

Have had ours for nearly five years and haven't had any problems with it and it does get a fair bit of use (2-3 times a week).
Great suction, easy to operate and handle
None that I can think of

kayvr

kayvr

Jomann16

Jomann16South East Queensland, QLD

Good

I have had mine for a month now, thus far I am happy with the performance. I have washed the carpets in the bedrooms once, they looked fresher. I have taken to vacuuming everyday because this vacuum does such a good job & it is easy to use. We have a long haired dog & a cat as well as teenage girls so it is great for hair & getting the hair off the couch as well.
This vacuum has great suction, the bags have a large capacity, it rolls around easily & gets all of the dog hair off everything.
The little extra heads do tend to fall off the part where you can keep them.

Raani M.

Raani M.asked

I have this Vax cleaner the thing is the hose that connects to the machine has broken off so I'm after a new hose and also the carpet/hard floor brush I need one of those as well as the wheels have come off and is really hard to clean the floors. Has anyone else had this happen???

Kerry M.

Kerry M.asked

How to stop the ping pong ball from sticking up the top and it stops vacuuming

Ann

Annasked

Can I buy filters etc online?

Craig
Craig

Yes you can, or K-mart.
I just bought a few online for my other one exactly the same, i gave my last one away because i stuffed up the water pump unknowingly.
I was pressing both buttons on the top because i didn't understand the sign and burn't the water pump out.
They just use the vacuum part of the machine.
The bags have a number on them, just put that number and model into browser on e-bay

Get an answer from our members and Vax representatives