Vax Pet Carpet 66000

Vax Pet Carpet 66000

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Full of expectations....but

Disappointed !!!

I purchased a petvax I think about 2 years ago, after having a second hand one from my Mother that performed wonderfully for many years. I have found the new model lacking in power but the worst thing is the plastic on the main hose where it connects into the metal wand keeps snapping. Also the small brushes plastic connections snap if you bump them while in their holders on the machine. I have just had to pay out $50.00 to get a second hand metal connecting handle but this machine is being handed on to the flatting daughter and I will be buying a better brand !
Breaking plastic

Patricia C.

Patricia C.asked

Pleased could you tell me were l get spare parts for a vax model 2000

Specialized29er

I never needed any other than the general maintenance filters which are available at any decent vacuum cleaner store or repair business,.

Trudieasked

Where can I buy in Perth W.Australia and price please?

Hi Trudie,
I am from Perth. I have similar Pet Vax. Are you interested in buying it?

Trudieasked

Price please and where to buy in Perth, any special deals.

Specialized29er

Sorry I can’t help, my Pet Vax is 24 years old and still going as good as the day me bought it.

Hi Trudie,
I am from Perth. I have similar Pet Vax. Are you interested in buying it?

Trudie

No thank you, managed to get mine repaired.

See all Vax Pet Carpet 66000 questions