Vax Pet Carpet 66000

Vax Pet Carpet 66000

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

DebMid North Coast, NSW

Wonderful first few times.....

We loved the new vax the first few times we used the turbo head. But after the third time we had to pull it apart as it was choked with fur. So now we have to clean it every few weeks. Also I find that the wand sometimes falls off the handle - and always manages to land on my toes!

Deb

OK Now the turbo head lasts about six sweeps across the carpet then gives up. With the wand falling off regularly and a clip broken at the base of the hose I'm ready to take this back. Very disappointed as I loved my orange vax

Disappointing

I purchase the Pet Vax about 18months ago as my mum had a Vax from years ago and loves it and it is still going. This one I purchase has been only very disappointing. The attachment head gets stuck on the wand section (My husband cant even pull apart) which makes it very difficult to clear blockages. Have had blockages in the hose part which have not been any better to clear. Have found it harder to get filters from shops and have to order online through the Vax Shop. Not happy.
It shampoos the carpet reasonalby for in between cleans
Difficult to pull attachments apart. and suction deteriorates quite rapidly and frequently with blockages.

PeterEf