Vax Pet Carpet 66000

Vax Pet Carpet 66000

See the Best Commercial Vacuum Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Vax? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

DebMid North Coast, NSW

Wonderful first few times.....

We loved the new vax the first few times we used the turbo head. But after the third time we had to pull it apart as it was choked with fur. So now we have to clean it every few weeks. Also I find that the wand sometimes falls off the handle - and always manages to land on my toes!

Deb

OK Now the turbo head lasts about six sweeps across the carpet then gives up. With the wand falling off regularly and a clip broken at the base of the hose I'm ready to take this back. Very disappointed as I loved my orange vax

Full of expectations....but

Disappointed !!!

I purchased a petvax I think about 2 years ago, after having a second hand one from my Mother that performed wonderfully for many years. I have found the new model lacking in power but the worst thing is the plastic on the main hose where it connects into the metal wand keeps snapping. Also the small brushes plastic connections snap if you bump them while in their holders on the machine. I have just had to pay out $50.00 to get a second hand metal connecting handle but this machine is being handed on to the flatting daughter and I will be buying a better brand !
Breaking plastic

Commercial Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Vax Pet Carpet 66000 compares to other Commercial Vacuum Cleaners

Disappointing

I purchase the Pet Vax about 18months ago as my mum had a Vax from years ago and loves it and it is still going. This one I purchase has been only very disappointing. The attachment head gets stuck on the wand section (My husband cant even pull apart) which makes it very difficult to clear blockages. Have had blockages in the hose part which have not been any better to clear. Have found it harder to get filters from shops and have to order online through the Vax Shop. Not happy.
It shampoos the carpet reasonalby for in between cleans
Difficult to pull attachments apart. and suction deteriorates quite rapidly and frequently with blockages.

PeterEf