Vax Pet Carpet 66000

Vax Pet Carpet 66000

See the Best Commercial Vacuum Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Vax? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (1) · No (0)
Specialized29erCentral Queensland, QLD

No better Pet Vax available.

I've had my Pet Vax for 20 years and i'ts used a few times a week & having had a couple of Bull Terriers during this time the vacuum cleaner gets a good workout sucking the hair & sand off the lounge and carpets.

Purchased in June 2000 for $699.00.

Cassie1980
Cassie1980NSW, 2068

Gets right into the carpet

Date PurchasedOct 2018
daniel
daniel

Serviceable but also won't break

Basically the same machine weather it's called a V12 vx5 ECT uses a double pass brushed motor witch is also used in some Pullman vacuums the pump costs approx $40 au depending where you order it from the last one I fixed was an older model (the same machine ) it was 16 years old motor was perfect the pump was old and seasd that is back in service again they will run forever my new one because I wanted it I got mid year and it's just as fantastic as the old models from Bunnings $300 au can't go wrong

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Nice_gal
Nice_galRozelle

Great for pet hair nremoval!

This vacuum really extracts all the pet hair from carpets, upholstery, and rugs and works very effectively. Vax Pet Hair is very versatile and very durable and I would recommend it to anyone looking for something reliable, durable and heavy duty and keeps my house clean and mess and hair free.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

KELS
KELSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

If you have a husky this is the vac for you!

Removes pet hair with ease. Best vacuum, I have used for pet hair ever!
I have two huskies and my old vacuum used to take 15 mins to vacuum one room.
This one less than 5 mins. Could not recommend more if you have a pet. Great value for money. Has a lot of accessories I am yet to try.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Chan
ChanPerth

Mega Durable!

They say things aren't built like they use to be. But this is one of the rare things that can still be used for multiple purposes, wet/dry, has adjustable suction & really strong suction. The bags are large which means less trips to the bin, the filters can either be washed or replaced so no need to splash out unnecessary $$. Love it! Love Vax!

Date PurchasedNov 2012
jane
jane

so good

the vax pet carpet is so great it makes your life easier ,it light weight and moves around so easy,you can do do carpet,lino,or tiles it will work on anything,you can easily suck up that horrible pet hat the suction is so good ,and you can even wash your floors to get rid of nasty accidents and bad adours

Date PurchasedJuly 2016

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021

Love you petvax, only one problem. . .

My handle regularly drops off too which is annoying, but I am prepared to put up with it because of all the other excellent features. It is not too heavy as it dutifully follows me around over carpet & hard floors.
My frustration is having to buy a second cleaner until I find a retail outlet for Petvax bags.
From LJK, Dunedin, NZ.

DebMid North Coast, NSW

Wonderful first few times.....

We loved the new vax the first few times we used the turbo head. But after the third time we had to pull it apart as it was choked with fur. So now we have to clean it every few weeks. Also I find that the wand sometimes falls off the handle - and always manages to land on my toes!

Deb

OK Now the turbo head lasts about six sweeps across the carpet then gives up. With the wand falling off regularly and a clip broken at the base of the hose I'm ready to take this back. Very disappointed as I loved my orange vax

Craig
CraigPort Lincoln (S Aust)

Best and strongest suction floor & carpet vacuum/shampoo cleaner i have ever used.

I am on to my 2nd Pet Vax floor/carpet vacuum cleaner/ carpet shampooer because both have been so good.
Even at the price they are well worth the expense and have paid for themselves numerous times.
Cleans up dirty water easily & with a liquid volume of est +10 litres easily & quickly.
Because of the wheels they can be used easily by anyone, it does not even look as if it is on wheels because they are tucked away underneath the machine. Regards Craig A

Peter B
Peter BTaree N.S.W.

Vax is the greatest cleaner i have owened

This is the third Vax machine that i have owned i only got this new one as i gave my daughter my old one and i wanted to try the Pet vax.If i ever have to get a new vacuum cleaner again it will be a Vax.I most definatly buy Vax if i need to replace this one.
I like everything about i think it would outdo ant of those ones they try to sell on tv
There is only one thing it could come with a couple more hose clips for the wet hose.

Vax
Vax A.Vax
knottbettina
knottbettinaFar West, NSW

Wonderful but could be better

I bought my vax over 2 years ago now, and it still works wonderfully. It picks up cat and dog hair better than any other vacuum I have previously bought. The suction is fantastic, you can really feel it resist if you lift off floor
The only fault I have found is the attachments come off too easily. You are in the middle of cleaning and suddenly the connections come off hose. I find this very frustrating but am willing to put up with it as overall it is a fantastic vacuum
Suction power, picks up pet hair really well
Connections come off too easily

OutbackShopper
OutbackShopperKimberley, WA

Great for those unfortunate spills!

Our Vax is a couple of years old now, Brilliant machine with great suction, however does tend to get hot when used for more than an hour or so especially when cleaning carpets, I am absolutely amazed at the dirt it gets out of the carpet and how filthy the water is at the end! (and we have new carpets!)
Comes with a small accident pick up tool which is good for small spills. I don't have pets I bought this for the kids.
Suction and capacity
It's quite bulky and tends to get hot when used for extended periods

KustomKulture62
KustomKulture62Emerald, Qld

Excellent product

We've had our Pet Vax for 5 years now and I can't fault the wet and dry cleaner except for the supply of the bags and filters. Our Vax is now 5 years old and its used as a dry vacuum cleaner twice a week and as a wet carpet cleaner one a month and its still going strong, well done Vax.
Ease of using and quality of product
Availability of bags and filters

cheys232
cheys232Queensland, Australia

Good for what you pay

I have had my pet vax a little over a year, it still works just as well as the day I bought it, you have to look after it though ie clean the filters change the bags and filter as needed, wipe out after shampooing etc. The tools dont really clip on well so I just leave them in my hall cupboard and get them out as and when I need them. The hose attachment quite often falls off its really annoying to be honest but you could fix it with some electrical tape of something overall im pretty happy with my purchase
Works well at shampooing
Hose attachment drives me nuts sometimes