Vax Pet Carpet 66000

Vax Pet Carpet 66000

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Nice_gal
Nice_galRozelle

Great for pet hair nremoval!

This vacuum really extracts all the pet hair from carpets, upholstery, and rugs and works very effectively. Vax Pet Hair is very versatile and very durable and I would recommend it to anyone looking for something reliable, durable and heavy duty and keeps my house clean and mess and hair free.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
jane
jane

so good

the vax pet carpet is so great it makes your life easier ,it light weight and moves around so easy,you can do do carpet,lino,or tiles it will work on anything,you can easily suck up that horrible pet hat the suction is so good ,and you can even wash your floors to get rid of nasty accidents and bad adours

Date PurchasedJuly 2016

Love you petvax, only one problem. . .

My handle regularly drops off too which is annoying, but I am prepared to put up with it because of all the other excellent features. It is not too heavy as it dutifully follows me around over carpet & hard floors.
My frustration is having to buy a second cleaner until I find a retail outlet for Petvax bags.
From LJK, Dunedin, NZ.

Commercial Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Vax Pet Carpet 66000 compares to other Commercial Vacuum Cleaners

knottbettina
knottbettina

Wonderful but could be better

I bought my vax over 2 years ago now, and it still works wonderfully. It picks up cat and dog hair better than any other vacuum I have previously bought. The suction is fantastic, you can really feel it resist if you lift off floor
The only fault I have found is the attachments come off too easily. You are in the middle of cleaning and suddenly the connections come off hose. I find this very frustrating but am willing to put up with it as overall it is a fantastic vacuum
Suction power, picks up pet hair really well
Connections come off too easily

OutbackShopper
OutbackShopperKimberley, WA

Great for those unfortunate spills!

Our Vax is a couple of years old now, Brilliant machine with great suction, however does tend to get hot when used for more than an hour or so especially when cleaning carpets, I am absolutely amazed at the dirt it gets out of the carpet and how filthy the water is at the end! (and we have new carpets!)
Comes with a small accident pick up tool which is good for small spills. I don't have pets I bought this for the kids.
Suction and capacity
It's quite bulky and tends to get hot when used for extended periods

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
KustomKulture62
KustomKulture62Emerald, Qld

Excellent product

We've had our Pet Vax for 5 years now and I can't fault the wet and dry cleaner except for the supply of the bags and filters. Our Vax is now 5 years old and its used as a dry vacuum cleaner twice a week and as a wet carpet cleaner one a month and its still going strong, well done Vax.
Ease of using and quality of product
Availability of bags and filters

cheys232
cheys232Queensland, Australia

Good for what you pay

I have had my pet vax a little over a year, it still works just as well as the day I bought it, you have to look after it though ie clean the filters change the bags and filter as needed, wipe out after shampooing etc. The tools dont really clip on well so I just leave them in my hall cupboard and get them out as and when I need them. The hose attachment quite often falls off its really annoying to be honest but you could fix it with some electrical tape of something overall im pretty happy with my purchase
Works well at shampooing
Hose attachment drives me nuts sometimes

Justin
Justin

Great Unit For The Price

sterling
sterling

Good

A great unit, works well and really cleans.
Hose and telescopic wand are excellent, no more back aches from stooping but it shortens to store in cupboard.
Cleans pretty well on carpets, not as good as professional removing heavy stains but leaves them clean and fresh in general.
Fairly easy to assemble and dissassemble from vac to washer.
Good suction, large capacity bag, cleans well wet and dry.
Reasonably quiet.
attachments fall off outside where they are supposed to sit.
Having to remove hose before removing bag means ripped bags if you forget or someone else tries to help and sometimes dust etc falls out opening.

Commercial Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Vax Pet Carpet 66000 compares to other Commercial Vacuum Cleaners

Jomann16
Jomann16South East Queensland, QLD

Good

I have had mine for a month now, thus far I am happy with the performance. I have washed the carpets in the bedrooms once, they looked fresher. I have taken to vacuuming everyday because this vacuum does such a good job & it is easy to use. We have a long haired dog & a cat as well as teenage girls so it is great for hair & getting the hair off the couch as well.
This vacuum has great suction, the bags have a large capacity, it rolls around easily & gets all of the dog hair off everything.
The little extra heads do tend to fall off the part where you can keep them.