Vax Pet Carpet 66000

Vax Pet Carpet 66000

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (1) · No (0)
Specialized29erCentral Queensland, QLD

No better Pet Vax available.

I've had my Pet Vax for 20 years and i'ts used a few times a week & having had a couple of Bull Terriers during this time the vacuum cleaner gets a good workout sucking the hair & sand off the lounge and carpets.

Purchased in June 2000 for $699.00.

Cassie1980
Cassie1980NSW, 2068

Gets right into the carpet

Date PurchasedOct 2018
daniel
daniel

Serviceable but also won't break

Basically the same machine weather it's called a V12 vx5 ECT uses a double pass brushed motor witch is also used in some Pullman vacuums the pump costs approx $40 au depending where you order it from the last one I fixed was an older model (the same machine ) it was 16 years old motor was perfect the pump was old and seasd that is back in service again they will run forever my new one because I wanted it I got mid year and it's just as fantastic as the old models from Bunnings $300 au can't go wrong

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Commercial Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Vax Pet Carpet 66000 compares to other Commercial Vacuum Cleaners

KELS
KELSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

If you have a husky this is the vac for you!

Removes pet hair with ease. Best vacuum, I have used for pet hair ever!
I have two huskies and my old vacuum used to take 15 mins to vacuum one room.
This one less than 5 mins. Could not recommend more if you have a pet. Great value for money. Has a lot of accessories I am yet to try.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Chan
ChanPerth

Mega Durable!

They say things aren't built like they use to be. But this is one of the rare things that can still be used for multiple purposes, wet/dry, has adjustable suction & really strong suction. The bags are large which means less trips to the bin, the filters can either be washed or replaced so no need to splash out unnecessary $$. Love it! Love Vax!

Date PurchasedNov 2012

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Craig
CraigPort Lincoln (S Aust)

Best and strongest suction floor & carpet vacuum/shampoo cleaner i have ever used.

I am on to my 2nd Pet Vax floor/carpet vacuum cleaner/ carpet shampooer because both have been so good.
Even at the price they are well worth the expense and have paid for themselves numerous times.
Cleans up dirty water easily & with a liquid volume of est +10 litres easily & quickly.
Because of the wheels they can be used easily by anyone, it does not even look as if it is on wheels because they are tucked away underneath the machine. Regards Craig A

Peter B
Peter BTaree N.S.W.

Vax is the greatest cleaner i have owened

This is the third Vax machine that i have owned i only got this new one as i gave my daughter my old one and i wanted to try the Pet vax.If i ever have to get a new vacuum cleaner again it will be a Vax.I most definatly buy Vax if i need to replace this one.
I like everything about i think it would outdo ant of those ones they try to sell on tv
There is only one thing it could come with a couple more hose clips for the wet hose.

Vax
Vax A.Vax
pedro_perth
pedro_perthPerth, WA

A great machine for the price

kestns
kestns

Have had ours for nearly five years and haven't had any problems with it and it does get a fair bit of use (2-3 times a week).
Great suction, easy to operate and handle
None that I can think of

Commercial Vacuum Cleaners