Vax VSTDUET1600

Vax VSTDUET1600

See the Best Steam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vax

2.7
    Matt
    MattSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best steam mop under $100

Recently replaced a more expensive Kaercher model which died after a few years of service. Given the price point I was pleasantly surprised with how well this cleans our floors. I have young children so they get caked with food pretty regularly. Build quality is pretty good for a cheap unit, and the ability to dismantle and use as a handheld with the various attachments is great. My favourite part is the nice soft trigger, my previous model needed a lot pressure on the trigger to operate which made extended cleans tiresome on the grip.

Sjjjj
    Sjjjjasked

Does it leave much water on the floor, does it take long to dry? My current mop I use a towel to dry it for streak free and so I don’t have to wait to sry

Get an answer from our members and Vax representatives

CategorySteam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners