Vax VX40

Vax VX40

MPNs: 3114, VAX-VX40 and VX40

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

3.0

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (1) · No (1)
  • Clogging Issues Yes · No (2)

Saved my damn life

To answer my own questions when I got it: Yes, it will suck the immeasurable amount of water from your carpet that you obviously didn't put in there yourself. I see people commenting about whether or not it needs a bag, but what they're saying is that the barrel can be used without a vacuum bag, you will just have to empty and clean it yourself after you vacuum. The water filter is a little flimsy, but I don't think most people will use it as ferociously as I did (to get all of the water out of my carpet). It won't dispense carpet cleaning foam for you, but it will suck up just about anything you put in front of it. The head is a little crap, though, and I have just been using the hose (but, again. immeasurable amount of water).

Purchased in May 2021 at The Good Guys for $99.00.

Noise Level
Product is usedDaily
Pet OwnerYes
Floor TypeCarpet, Linoleum and Tiles
Clogging IssuesNo
Allan H.
Allan H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Doesn't have shampoo mode like the first vax how poor

Wish it had insert like the original vax I feel totally ripped off now I need to find an old one to clean my carpet. Thanks alot for a poor product should of kept it the same as first one it's like I've downgraded

Purchased in December 2020 at Target Australia for $99.00.

Noise Level
Product is usedSeveral times a week
Pet OwnerNo