Vax VX40

Vax VX40

MPNs: 3114, VAX-VX40 and VX40

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Fred
Fred

Poor

The Wet filter is extremely fragile. It Tore while i was putting it on. I Would not recommend this cleaner for anyone wanting to use it on wet areas. The Suction appears to be good and the hose clip and handle are good, but bearing in mind the poor quality of the foam filter, worry that it's just not going to be good value.

Date PurchasedJune 2018

Wish I'd known it had a dust bag

Someone said this vacuum doesn't have a dust bag. It does. It only comes with one and they are expensive. I wish I'd known that when I bought it. I wouldn't have. Also it is very noisy and doesn't suck very well. The plastic head is too small and feels flimsy. I bought it to clean up wood dust and shavings but it has a hard time with that.
I ended up sweeping up most into a dustpan. I'm really not happy with my purchase.

Date PurchasedMay 2018